The online racing simulator
First Name: Zdeněk
Last Name: Cagaš
Username: Kid222
Team Name: Czech e-Racing Team

Racing Experience: MoE, Road Sport Cups, LXO, Czech leagues, Endu-races and also H2H among lots of other events.

Also sending apologies from event on Sunday 2nd, i'll probably race only in last two events. But maybe i will come, not sure yet.
First Name:N.
Last Name: Demec
Username:HighRoad
Team Name:/
Expierince: Storm Cup, Sert Demo Weekends, Kyoto 250
Try editing that highroad... I don't have your name since it starts with a smiley! Probably D?
First Name: Jo Vegard
Last Name: Goderstad
Username: Smurfen
Team Name: N/A

Racing Experience: None really ( A lot of drift comps tho )
Other unique / interesting facts: Fully utilizing the G25 capabilites, been playing LFS for about 4 years
Sorry guys, I'm out as all the remaining events clash with LFSBC
First Name:J.
Last Name:Marsden
Username: Jambo
Team Name: Storm Racing
Expierince: Gentlefoot, Storm Cup, Few others i forgot name of :/
#57 - Kaw
Quote from Jambo :First Name:J.
Last Name:Marsden
Username: Jambo
Team Name: Storm Racing
Expierince: Gentlefoot, Storm Cup, Few others i forgot name of :/

Quote from 1995CobraR :First Name:Jordan
Last Name: T.
Username: 1995cobraR
Team Name: hmm.... I think you guys know this one (Storm Racing)

Quote from HighRoad :First Name:N.
Last Name: Demec
Username:HighRoad
Team Name:/
Expierince: Storm Cup, Sert Demo Weekends, Kyoto 250

Just a fast question, why dont you put out your lastname or your first name? Just a question nothing else to it
Most likely for security reasons of not giving out their entire name and such, it does in this day of age scare some people. At least, that is my guess.
#59 - Kaw
Quote from blackbird04217 :Most likely for security reasons of not giving out their entire name and such, it does in this day of age scare some people. At least, that is my guess.

Well, I dont know for USA and other countries, but It's quite rarely that one guy has the only name in the country. Doesnt exist I think :P
its actually scary how much information of your fellow racers you can gather with the help or mr. internet and 2 or 3 entries in someone's profile

place where you work, your full address, your phone number..heck, even your dad's name
Shut up!
Sign-ups will be closing at Event 4 and those who did not make a single event will not be allowed into Event 5. Reasoning behind this madness; Event 5 is by far the most exciting round, where the champion is determined and the results are finalized. There will be plenty of participants, and sign-ups will close August 15th 2008.[b]

[b]We will only allow those who have competed in at least one event into the finale of the series.

Sorry: This should have been announced sooner.
Oh god I better make it to next event! O_O
Yea, Tea, although you did make it to the first one. You just had to leave. I might count that, but I do hope you can make it to the next event. You know how worth it the Aston Cadet Reversed combo will be.
Ooooh yeah I do :P
I'll tell you right here and right now. You mess up like you did last time, and you won't stand a chance because I won't make that mistake again. You clearly let me into the Semifinals last time around, although driving slow made me take an unexpected line and lose control... : / Won't do it again, so bring your game!
You're so going down. I really hope I get to race you because I'll make you regret you ever started playing LFS. :P

P.S : It's a joke don't go killing me for saying that xD (I'm saying this cuz I know quite a bit of people can't take jokes :S.)
You'll make me regret it? Those are some tough words that you will have to swallow later on
xD
First Name: Lee
Last Name: Baker
Username: banshee56
Team Name: CoRe Racing

Racing Experience: LOTA, IGTC, MoE, BOTT, SimFIA DTM, NAL, 24Hrs @ Kyoto, 5000+ LFS races over 4-1/2 years
Series is no longer accepting new faces to join, however keep your eye out for the upcoming test events later this year. Head-to-Head: Winter Series '09 will be here before you know it!
Congrats go to Nolan Scott from CoRe Racing is the Head-to-Head Champion from the Summer Series '08...
This thread is closed

Head-to-Head: Summer Series '08 [FINISHED]
(72 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG