The online racing simulator
Race 6 - Aston Grand Touring
Sorry can't make it for the race as i don't finnish work until 8.30.
So good luck to every one and have a great race, see you next time.
JWARDY.
I wont be driving in this cup anymore, sorry. I'm taking a break from LFS.
My race could be better I think. Found myself in a good starting place but couldn't keep up with that, even with less fuel (the only one to stop for fuel lol). So I was losing positions untill I found myself in nineth, and that's where I ended.

I think I had a decent speed, could even be possible to follow Dan (btw how do you do those starts? Jumped ahead of me and Loco I guess on both laglap and the real one heheh).. but I find really hard to be consistent on the LX6. In the end the pitstop made no difference as I was already in nineth when I pitted.

But good race overall, some fights in the first laps. Sorry to Riceburner for the bump, I guess that took us out of the fight for better positions. :/

And congrats Dave on the win, what a performance!
Stats and replay are now online on the LXO website.
Interesting race, didn't think I would be anywhere near as good as I was, so I am happy with finishing 7th, thought riceburner was going to catch me, but managed to keep enough gap between us.

As for my starts, I just feather the clutch a slight amount
Quote from de Souza :Sorry to Riceburner for the bump, I guess that took us out of the fight for better positions. :/

No problem, that was not completely your fault. I nearly lost control without any contact, so you could not really see on which side you can overtake. Normal race crash I think, bad luck for both of us.

Second half of the race I tried to close the gap to danowat by hard pushing but he could go same speed all the time.
Firstly, I forgot the race was starting 30 mins earlier than normal so I missed qualifying, but that's my own fault. So starting at the back I knew it would be an interesting race. First lap I had to get familiar with the combo, as well as trying to safely pass drivers, and then it was a matter of trying to close the (5/6 second) gap to troy and leprekaun. Unfortunately for lep he flipped at the chicane as troy passed him in the previous hairpin, but this meant I only had troy to catch up to. The gap seemed to take forever to close, as troy was pretty solid, but I eventually caught and passed him after 45 mins in or so for the win.
You are quite a naturally talented racer Dave, ya bastard!!!!
I've uploaded and updated most important information (championship standings, penalties), the race report however may take a bit longer then usual because we need to practice for an 12h endurance race this week - hope you'll understand this.
Take your time, race report 5 can last a bit longer for me .

Best of luck for the 12h race guys! When and where will it take place and will there be any coverage?
Sorry, I don't know about coverage at this point, but at least some kind of ticker should be running I guess. Race will be held at Aston North this Saturday starting at 08:30 UTC - you can find the (in German only) info thread here.
As said, sorry for the delay, but the race report is now online at the LXO webpage.
Good stuff.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG