The online racing simulator
Round 4: Race Report & Penalties
Penalties:
#02 S3R blocked #28 on outlap during qualifying; will start from rear.
#22 LFSLA avoidable contact with #06 Concept Racing; SG penalty.
#09 InSeRT pulled onto racing line after a spin directly in front of #13 UKCT; SG penalty.
#30 S3R avoidable contact with #34 NWRT; SG penalty.
#13 UKCT crossed pit exit; DT penalty.
#05 Sonicrealms inadvertently jumped restart; asked to drop back to 6th.
#34 NWRT poor blue flag behavior ahead of #02 resulting in contact; SG penalty.
#29 TDRT very avoidable contact while lapping #02; SG penalty.
#14 3id avoidable contact with #15; SG penalty.
Please watch the #34, he seems to not be respecting others track space.
Lap 19 #34 hits #30.
Protest of the #34.

There was no pentalty issued for not knowing the starting procedure, and the 34 proceded to hit everything around it for the first several laps.
Quote from bdshan :Lap 19 #34 hits #30.

#30 clips the rear of #34 causing him to loose control of his car and hit the barrier.
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
Quote from srdsprinter :Protest of the #34.

There was no pentalty issued for not knowing the starting procedure, and the 34 proceded to hit everything around it for the first several laps.

We will be looking into the aborted start.

If you have a more specific incident for the first several laps we'd be glad to look at it, but remember that you can only protests incidents you're directly involved in.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH....

AND WE COULDN'T HAVE OUR PITSTOP BEFORE THE PENALTY.... I WAS ALMOST OUT OF FUEL...

He accidently pressed F4...

Regards
Franke... Click
Quote from rc10racer :#30 clips the rear of #34 causing him to loose control of his car and hit the barrier.

I was coming up on the #34 on the outside, he came out in front of me to get the best line, I ducked to the inside and he comes down on me and spins off my front bumper. I was on the inside and held my line, there is plenty of room in that section to race two wide. All that picture shows me is that the #34 had a ton of room on the outside and came down trying to block me and took both of us out.

This happened on my 19th lap, race time is at 50:08.

Was this replay reviewed before I got a penalty? I can post my replay up if needed.
Quote from UncleBenny :Was this replay reviewed before I got a penalty? I can post my replay up if needed.

Yes it was.
Then how is it avoidable contact if I am running the inside line and a guy turns into me?
Lap 34: Restart after SC car 29 got hit from behind !

EDIT. And also lap 5: car number 04 got hit by a overtaker !
Quote from dktoben :Lap 34: Restart after SC car 29 got hit from behind !

EDIT. And also lap 5: car number 04 got hit by a overtaker !

Looking into these.

Can you post the replay for the lap 5 incident?
Lap 43.2 out of the final hairpin, The 34 ran into the 02, again, under the blue flag.
Quote from dktoben :Lap 34: Restart after SC car 29 got hit from behind !

#29 followed #05 when the #05 inadvertently jumped the restart, and thus surprised the #11 who was attempting to pass/avoid the #13 and clipped the #29's right rear.

Racing incident, no penalty.
Quote from srdsprinter :Lap 43.2 out of the final hairpin, The 34 ran into the 02, again, under the blue flag.

SG for #34.
#18 - MR_B
Quote from DeadWolfBones :We will be looking into the aborted start.

If you have a more specific incident for the first several laps we'd be glad to look at it, but remember that you can only protests incidents you're directly involved in.

Very well then, if the aborted start matters aswell then I protest against #34 as it was me who was rammed.
Thanks for the info.
Caught out by penalty rules...

Car 07 got a well deserved penalty for chatting...

That i will give you, but handing it out, as the 07 CLEARLY is comming in for a scheduled stop, is not even close to fair... I say CLEARLY as the chatting was done by the driver that was supposed to go into the car. At least wait to hand out the penalty, until the pitstop had been done...

Instead of JUST a DT penalty we got the penalty of having to do the penalty AND drive another lap with next to no fuel...

I admit that i tried to pit, and couldn't do it due to the panalty, and by accident i pressed the PL instead of TS button in the pits UPGRADING the penalty to a SG, hence the pit i was doing didn't count as a DT as it was upgraded, and i suddenly had to do 2 laps on no fuel, ending up being able to make the penalty (SG) and almost finishing the lap following, but at what cost, being last and wait for the push car...

My mate and i decided that it was not worth waiting, just to end up in last place... Besides i was furious with the decition to hand out a DT, BEFORE the planned pitstop ON MY INLAP...

That stop was scheduled due to the fact we were almost out of fuel...

Next time try to be fair at least, and let a pitting team come in for their stop BEFORE handing out a deserved penalty, instead you destroyed our race... Thank you...

Regards
Franke... Click
DWB - This looks a handfull, if you need an extra hand watching on the server, give me a shout, i raced at FE Gold so know most of the teams etc.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :#29 followed #05 when the #05 inadvertently jumped the restart, and thus surprised the #11 who was attempting to pass/avoid the #13 and clipped the #29's right rear.Racing incident, no penalty.....

#29 TDRT very avoidable contact while lapping #02; SG penalty.

Now really, give me a break.
I can´t see that the car in front of me jumpstarted. Give me a penalty for this I only see the yellow flag ( like usually ) . Gi´me a penalty for this.

But really , c´mon now. My jumpstart doesn´t give team 11 the right to all of sudden change the racing line, clipping me. If he had looked in the mirrors, he should/would and coulnd have seen me and instead of taking me out we needed to back up there. Sorry Palma, like you a lot, but this wasn´t a clever move, agreed ? See the replay.

Next one.

If I read the rules:

3) Lapped drivers must not defend against overtaking maneuvers presented by lapping cars.

That´s exactely what he did. He had a blue flag since the lap before and in this case he was about to re-pass me. At no time he backed off. At no time he eased his throttle. See the replay once more.He caused me spin. To give us additionally to our crash because of a backmarker a DT for it - a very impulsive reaction by the admins. That´s the way I see it. Here you go.

And yes, I´m pissed off about your decisions. And yes, I´m in the head of a race.

Replay attached as well.
Attached files
SC_lap33_34_team11.mpr - 410.2 KB - 168 views
Quote from Franke :Caught out by penalty rules...

Car 07 got a well deserved penalty for chatting...

That i will give you, but handing it out, as the 07 CLEARLY is comming in for a scheduled stop, is not even close to fair... I say CLEARLY as the chatting was done by the driver that was supposed to go into the car. At least wait to hand out the penalty, until the pitstop had been done...

Instead of JUST a DT penalty we got the penalty of having to do the penalty AND drive another lap with next to no fuel...

I admit that i tried to pit, and couldn't do it due to the panalty, and by accident i pressed the PL instead of TS button in the pits UPGRADING the penalty to a SG, hence the pit i was doing didn't count as a DT as it was upgraded, and i suddenly had to do 2 laps on no fuel, ending up being able to make the penalty (SG) and almost finishing the lap following, but at what cost, being last and wait for the push car...

My mate and i decided that it was not worth waiting, just to end up in last place... Besides i was furious with the decition to hand out a DT, BEFORE the planned pitstop ON MY INLAP...

That stop was scheduled due to the fact we were almost out of fuel...

Next time try to be fair at least, and let a pitting team come in for their stop BEFORE handing out a deserved penalty, instead you destroyed our race... Thank you...

Regards
Franke... Click

Really sorry about that, Franke. To be honest we really didn't consider the circumstances when we handed the penalty out. It gets to be automatic with chat penalties: you see the chat, you give the DT. This is something we can definitely be more flexible with, though, and in the future we'll assess the situation before delivering the penalty.

However, had you stayed in the race (waited for the PC) and then made this post there's a good chance we would have found a way to give you back some of the lost time. I realize you were frustrated, but you should never give up.

Again, sorry.
Thanks, we're having another look.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG