The online racing simulator
Voluntary AS6 practice race on '08-06-14 (public)
Hello,

we are happy to announce a practice and fun event for LXO Round 6 which will take place on 2008-06-14, i.e. on Saturday before the official race. Since LRF seems to be fairly balanced on this track, we'd like to support the whole class and thus include FZ5 and RAC as well - so basically you can either pick LX6 for practice or one of the others for fun. Also non-LXO drivers seriously interested in an LRF race are welcome to sign up of course.

We'll use simplified rules like in my previous S1 events:
  1. Stick to pit entry and exit lines at all times and show extra prudence to drivers following the racing line to avoid any unnecessary accidents.
  2. It is always the responsibility of lapping drivers to pass backmarkers safely and without causing a great time loss for both, i.e. avoid to overtake in chicanes. Blocking faster cars under blue flag purposely will not be tolerated either.
  3. You are allowed to leave the pits after a time-out, but do not battle with others as you joined mid-race.
  4. To avoid serious pile-ups, all drivers are expected to react to yellow flags properly. This includes to brake and slow down for accidents (not 'hope I'll make it under full throttle').
  5. Yellow flag means no passing (except for cars involved in the accident), i.e. if you accidentally did give the other driver an opportunity to regain position as soon as it's safe to do so.
  6. Show sportsmanlike behavior and earn respect from others.
The conditions at a glance:
Track - Aston Grand Touring (AS6)
Weather - clear day, no wind
Car - LRF (LX6+FZ5+RAC)
Race - 20min qualy, 12 laps with mandatory pit stop
Time - 2008-06-14, 18:30 UTC (Saturday before LXO Round 6)
Server - Volvolandia LX
Note - server will be passworded (send via PM on LFSF)

In different timezones:
19:30 UTC+1 DST (UK)
20:30 UTC+2 CEST
21:30 UTC+3 EEST

Hope to see you on the track!

Kind Regards

-----

Sign-up for LXO league drivers:

Since all of you accepted similar rules when joining LXO, there's no need for a separate one. Just post a short message if you are going to participate, please.

Sign-up for other drivers:

Please use this form.
Quote :LFS license:
Online screen name:
Do you accept the rules:

Sign-ups:
ussbeethoven
troy
jwardy
March Hare
de Souza
blackbird04217
Leprekaun
BURN
bobvanvliet
i might not be able to make it but put me in anyway

so this is the lxfz50raconly cup
I'll be there.
I'm in.
I'll probably be there but I don't want to take a slot if they are numbered and others want in just in case I can't make it... I do think I'll be there and have some fun.
Push.
Saturdays aren't good for me, so I'll have to give this one a miss
Hi! I'm interested in participating in the practice race
#9 - BURN
i`d join if i may.. im pretty drunk right now but i hope im up ehen its time hehh Ipromise ill bve sobe rtomorrow ;DD
I'd like to join in!

I'll spend a few hours this afternoon practicing so I don't run anyone off track
I'm gonna watch the Spain match now, according to my calculations it should finish half an hour before the race.

Hope that is right!
I'll be there tonight
I'd like to take part also tonight.
LFS license: Jouman
Online screen name: FLP/r Jouman
Do you accept the rules: Yes
I'll try and be there.
Good race, thanks for joining! You can find the stats here.
Interesting, looks like my 3:09 pb is off the pace!!!
Haha, my best possible lap is more than a second faster than my actual PB. Whoops .

Was a fun drive though, I'll try to be at more LXO events .
sorry for my absence last night guys , just remembered that I organised to meet up with some friends of mine a while ago so, sorry about that.

Voluntary AS6 practice race on '08-06-14 (public)
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG