Interesting
Maybe too many categories...
I think that with that it could be cool:
-GTR
-GTR with 25% intake restriction for FXR and XRR and 20% for FZR
-Mini GTR
I'm interested in this!
I like the amount of catergories on offer. It would be good to see a weight restricted GTR. More info plzzzz
Oh and it would be like the Bathurst 12hr and 24hr races with the amount of cars on offer.
They should limit the cars on classes. So the GTR cars are almost as fast, for the TBO class etc.

So we would have like 4 different categories for prices!
Quote from hansonator69 :I like the amount of catergories on offer. It would be good to see a weight restricted GTR. More info plzzzz

There will be no restrictions at all.
If you're skilled enough to win the races, you're even skilled enough to take the fastest car. In any other case, you'll be looking for fun. Maybe for the challange of the longrun. There is no need to restrict some cars for better perfomance of the others.
No I think he meant a category with GTRs with around 350HP
Like in MOE (20% restriction for FZR,25% for FXR and XRR)
This category is between mini GTRs and big GTRs
Quote from Sir moi 407 :No I think he meant a category with GTRs with around 350HP
Like in MOE (20% restriction for FZR,25% for FXR and XRR)
This category is between mini GTRs and big GTRs

Ah, ok...
Do you know already exact what hours were gonna drive ?

GMT counting please

Grtz
Quote from KlausAdam :There will be no restrictions at all.
If you're skilled enough to win the races, you're even skilled enough to take the fastest car. In any other case, you'll be looking for fun. Maybe for the challange of the longrun. There is no need to restrict some cars for better perfomance of the others.

But there's a problem if you put TBOs...
The FXO is easyer AND faster
Very interesting, I'll sign up :up:
For me and other aussies these races will start a day later than the actual date in europe. Will the start time be made to suit people around the world?
Quote from Sir moi 407 :But there's a problem if you put TBOs...
The FXO is easyer AND faster

but tires dont last as long.

Anyways, Rising Phoenix Motorsports is definetly interusted in this.
Quote from hansonator69 :For me and other aussies these races will start a day later than the actual date in europe. Will the start time be made to suit people around the world?

This is a problem we haven't thought about yet. It looks like an issue for the 24h. The only way to deal with it would be to start asynchronosly around the world.
Quote from evilpimp :but tires dont last as long.

Anyways, Rising Phoenix Motorsports is definetly interusted in this.

Yea that's what everybody say but it's false
The RB4 is worst even in the front tyres than FXO (at least with my "drive" style)
I know from my 20 hours of practice for 16h of Aston (in which we didn't participate btw.) that XRT is the best when it comes to tyre wear - it was pretty easy to make the tyres last for whole full tank stint.
Quote from KlausAdam :This is a problem we haven't thought about yet. It looks like an issue for the 24h. The only way to deal with it would be to start asynchronosly around the world.

How ever not an issue if your an Aussie and part of a Euro team infact it works directly into our favour coz while your all asleep us Aussie are wide awake and wooping

Sorry couldnt resist, btw im down for this so if any team needs a one off driver im around pm me.
Quote from Zlyzer :I'm interested in this!

24h strapped in FXO... Bring it on!
Quote from sosna :At least 2 GVRt members are interested, initially for the 6 hour event! Is there a link for the sign-ups? Are sign-ups limited in any way?

2?
3 of us are interested.Don't let me out of these events:chairs:
MY team and I have been looking for a decent i.e. fun enduro to take part in.

The wide car selection is a good thing too!. Although it can lead to heavier traffic, It's much more fun! It works well enough for Britcar etc.
SignIn for the first of three races is now available. More Information will follow very soon!
-
(Timdpr) DELETED by Timdpr : question answered.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG