The online racing simulator
Privateers, please make sure to have the correct mirror colours as stated here.
Is this skin ok? I might add a bit more to it but it will remain basically the same.

Do I need to post the skinfile too? Am I allowed to put death threats on the black mask areas to prevent people stealing it?
Attached images
lfs_00000491.jpg
Sorry but you must provide the actual skin as well. The skin is fine but please, if you are going to modify it, you must notify me directly.
Is there a deadline for posting the skinfile? I will finish the skin completely before I change the skinfile.

And what about the death threats?
the skin deadline is the day of the race. If you don't have a skin, you don't race. In terms of theft and copyright, have a look at my skins . I've placed a whole bunch of LKN Designs logos in the background and in the bottom right corner, some credits to who made it so if in the case someone does steal it, other people will know its not theirs .

Besides, you're posting the skin in the FZ50 GT3 Cup section in the skins thread, I'd be very impressed if someone dug that far to get some cool FZR skins
Thanks for the tags, Leprekaun. Here are our skins.

Attached images
FZR_CUP_DS_BO.jpg
FZR_CUP_DS_DL.jpg
Here's the skin for the Flying Lizard motorsports entry:

[attach]57671[/attach]
Quote from bbman :Here's the skin for the Flying Lizard motorsports entry:

[attach]57671[/attach]

That looks amazing! Flying Lizards is a great team. Always well prepared.
Here is skin for Gasoline Twisted Mind:
Attached images
show.jpg
FZR_HimselfGT3_1.jpg
Skin upload
Hi,

my skin for this season:

Edit (06-06-08): Updated skin with correct mirror colour
Attached images
FZR_PK_GT3Cup.jpg
I re-uploaded the skin in the post above. Hope its cool now.
Its better but I'm sorry, still unacceptable. You have placed a border around the Polish flag.

The mirrors are also in the wrong colour as stated here.
... because the flag was not correctly visible on white background. ReUploaded anyway.
if it isn't visible, I suggest maybe placing a black background behind the text? that would definitely make it visible.
Is that ok Lep?
Quote from himself :... because the flag was not correctly visible on white background. ReUploaded anyway.

Sorry for the bother but the mirrors are still red. They need to be turquoise.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Is that ok Lep?

They're fine, however, the mirror colours must be inverted as you are the main driver and Matthew is the secondary so the skins don't comply to that rule.
FFS i want matt to be the main driver, does it really matter, i cba asking my skinner who has already worked hard on these skins to do something like that, we BOTH decided to run as JEDI so both started the team so he is the main driver. Simple, you really are too picky about skins, we should be the ones chhosing who we want as main driver for our team, i think i speak for all in saying that.
pearcy, no need to start getting aggrevated. A few other teams had no issue in switching their mirror colours. You are the creator of JEDI Racing, therefore you are driver #1 within the team. It makes sense that you are so please, change your mirror colour to abide by the rules. Its just a matter of using the colour replacement tool, thats all.
Well for starters ive mithered the skin maker enough and not to mention he is in a different time zone, i DIDN'T start the team, it was joint, it shouldnt even go by who starts the team, none of the 3id drivers started 3id so how do you decide who is the main driver? AMB was the first driver to register so he should be he main driver. Seems like a load of bull to me, im not chaning it, you seem to be nit picking, i don't want to be the main driver, simple.
ok pearcy, I'll accept those skins.
Here is mine skin for the league

AMT Skin

I guess is OK?
it appears to me that you are using 2 layers there (the black text and white text layer). Only use the black text layer.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG