The online racing simulator

Poll : Which calendar do you prefer?

Closed since :
Original calendar
Alternate calendar
Race calendar vote
Right guys, time to vote for the preferred race calendar . Please don't vote unless you are a registered driver for the league. This is to avoid me to strip away votes from those who aren't involved in the league but voted anyway.

Original Calendar:

Round 1. June 10th / Blackwood Grand Prix / 21 Laps

Round 2. June 24th / Westhill International / 13 Laps

(July-August Summer break)

Round 3. September 2nd / Kyoto National / 14 Laps

Round 4. September 16th / Kyoto GP / 9 Laps

Round 5. October 2nd / Fern Bay Black / 11 Laps

Round 6. October 16th / South City Long / 18 Laps

Round 7. October 30th / Aston GP / 8 Laps

Round 8. November 6th / Aston North / 13 Laps

Alternate Calendar:

Round 1. June 10th / Blackwood Grand Prix / 21 Laps

Round 2. June 17th / Westhill International / 13 Laps

Round 3. June 24th / Kyoto National / 14 Laps

(July-August Summer break)

Round 4. September 2nd / Kyoto GP / 9 Laps

Round 5. September 9th / Fern Bay Black / 11 Laps

Round 6. September 16th / South City Long / 18 Laps

Round 7. September 23rd / Aston GP / 8 Laps

Round 8. September 30th / Aston North / 13 Laps
#2 - Dru
Lep

Seems a bit of a strange way either?

why do such a large calander with a huge break inbetween rounds 2-3 or 3-4 (depending upon version)

Surely you should consider running it all in one go... otherwise if you only have a few races before a large break, chances are people with 'drift' off onto something else by the time the season restarts.
well, thing is, theres a strong chance that I'm going away this summer. Theres a small possibility that I can still run the league when I'm away but theres also the chance that I'll be leaving my PC here in Egypt and won't be able to host it in Ireland. I just thought that there would be a lot of people who are eager to race so I thought we could get a few races in before the summer break

Yeah, I am afraid of that but way I look at it, if there are people eager enough to race, they will return to race more and for those who aren't too hot on the idea, its a shame obviously but I can always re-open registration again for the remaining rounds.
Maybe just run it as a mini season and a full season? That would get around the car numbers and give you time to iron out any problems which could occur before you get it properly under way.
11th of June is a bad day for me As is 12th

Any chance of just knocking it back to the 10th of june? will be easier to do now, than later.
Yeah, sure, I can make it run every Tuesday instead (1 day before each date)
Wouldn't it be better if the league would start in autumn :/. I'm thinking to join the league, but the problem is, that i'm not sure that i can participate in first 2 races... First of all cause of skins, and second because of school :/. Maybe it would be more reasonable to start in autumn ?
I will most probably go with BenjiMC's idea of having two seasons. One small season (two to 3 rounds) and one later that will be many more.
I haven't vote anything, because none of the times wont suit, I think the best is to start it somewhere in september, because then school starts and people are not on holidays anymore and stuff...
Quote from Leprekaun :I will most probably go with BenjiMC's idea of having two seasons. One small season (two to 3 rounds) and one later that will be many more.

Yeh that sounds ideal!

have a mini season 2-3 rounds, starting on the 10th? or something.

Then another season after you get back from your holiday or whatever later in the year

Race calendar vote
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG