The online racing simulator
hehe

Had a good race, somehow after the pacecar, the 3ID guys got a much better start and I was only able to hold off one. After that it was just holding on for 3rd.

Had to make an emergency mod right before the race to my case to keep my 8800gtx from overheating and crashing. I really should find a proper solution .
Attached images
DSC_5206.jpg
Yep, was an exciting race from my point of view, unfortunately with two rather big pile-ups - need to have a look at the replay why they happened. Thanks to all drivers for great racing! Stats are now online on the LXO webpage.
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :Oh and who made this layout? Troy?

Originally this layout was my work, but we both did a lot of testing to improve it as much as possible.
Quote from lococost :Had to make an emergency mod right before the race to my case to keep my 8800gtx from overheating and crashing. I really should find a proper solution .

Simple, but effective.
Quote from evilpimp :Was a good race. Didn't expect T1 lap 1 to go so well tbh. Went really well.

Thanks for the great racing with some

Taylor you passed me when polma crashed :P Cheap!
But meh, after that I was catching up then i'd screw up all th time then u were so close but I had to get on the grass by accident :'(.
After that you were just too fast lol so I was focusing on staying in front of Harry. Then he caught up fast cuz of my screw ups again. So then there was some confusion while i was tryin to let him pass and I'd accidently block him all the time lol. Then I put blinker thingys so he'd move over to the side and pass.

I'm happy with my 6th place really... At least it was a pretty clean race.

Damn mate don't show me were to pass unless it's a blue flag . You are fighting for your position there. When I saw that sign i was really confused. "What the heck is that, some kind of trick to take me out?!" i said to myself . All in all, really crappy mistake of mine at the early laps that pretty much ruined the rest of my race. No one to blame there though. Next time it will be a comeback..
Lol but at the speed that you caught up I would only have held you back for so long before it turned into a disaster O_O I'd rather let you go and get 6th then to fight and MAYBE get 5th or last. I'm not the kind to gamble TOO much. I take risks but I dnt gamble :P
Meh, disappointing... Did a good qualify making a new pb and started in the middle of the grid.

At lag lap I had a bit of input lagging in the first chicane, wich made me fear the worst. At the real start danowat passed me easily, then I slowed a lot at the chicane.. all went ok, but I was a bit too far back.

Then it seemed all those crashes at the first laps ended up with me going directly into them, wich costed me a lot... In fact I was last once, on the SC lap.. Btw Blackbird, I passed you under the SC You were far on the outside and I was sure I was ahead, but just saw the replay and I wasn't.

Then for the next 5 laps or so I had a little fight with jwardy, and then my connection died.
Overall it was a quite interesting race, not sure if I caused anyone problems, but if I did, then I apologise .
Quote from de Souza :Btw Blackbird, I passed you under the SC You were far on the outside and I was sure I was ahead, but just saw the replay and I wasn't.

After watching the replay, there's nothing wrong with passing him. You was ahead of BlackBird at the corner exit and he then lifted the throttle on the banking to correct his overtaking manoeuvre as far as I can see.
Ah ok, guess I didn't pay much attention to when the yellow flag started.
All stats and standings are up-to-date now, race report will follow later.
Race report is now online at the LXO website.
The lap time stability is an indicator for constant pace, i.e. the deviation between the slowest and fastest lap in a race. And the difference compared to the best driver is given by the next column (gap).

Race 4 - KY Ring Oval Rev
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG