The online racing simulator
What a nonsense
Quote from RiceBurner (GER) :Hi,

I'm ill since thursday, so I can't race today.
Sorry that I post that late, I thought I would be ok until now .

Good race everyone,
Christoph

No problem, get well soon.
I will be at race, but dont finish work until half hour before start then i have got to get home!! Please wait?
Well, I will be the first to start the POST race discussion and lap one isn't even over... REALLY UPSET at the moment so forgive this post... LFS decided to stay black and lock up not letting me do anything except listen to other cars... Yup, waste of time that practice was! Really upset....
Thanks Taylor, great racing from you too! Was a great battle. Kept me behind you for quite a bit :P. Sorry about coming into you in lap 1, didn't think you guys would be beside me that fast O_O! I guess it was my fault but I'm happy that I wen't from 16th to 7th

And once again I beat my PB during the race

@BB - That sucks , REALLY sucks :S. I hope for you that it gets fixed and that you will be racing next weekend .
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :Hmm I don't think anyone's to blame really, just a racing incident/accident
I was just as surprised as you to see them close up like that under braking... If I gave more room on my left then it might not of happened, but then I would've hit the guy to my right, so there wasn't much I could do!

I watched it from Polma's view and he had plenty of space but decided to divebomb so you couldn't do anything about it specially that it was a 3-4 wide O_O. But whatever, once again, I got unlucky. I always get unlucky in races -_-. Bleh.
Stats and the replay have been uploaded, report etc. will follow tomorrow.
Really really bad race for me. I failed in Q. Started really badly. Got a penalty in pits and everything else that could go wrong, went wrong. Bleh, so much practice time wasted... Oh well, I'm confident I'll do better in South City.
Well at least ^^ you ^^ got to race, sorry to hear about your bad luck. To answer the questions above about my incident, it was fixed when I restarted LFS and rejoined the server but by then I got to see the racers enter the chicane on lap one and I knew my race was ended very sad... And no its never happened before and I have never seen or heard of this, besides it happened to my teammate in GFC at the westhill race... Totally sucks!
Well, it went ok for me, I was a bit off the pace really, so spent most of my race running alone, had an enjoyable last 3 laps trying to catch jward, didn't quite manage it though.
Race went quite well by my standards. Atleast I got to do the full race. First two laps were a slideshow hell with about 10-20 FPS. After the field spread out more it got better. Lost a big amount of time during the pitstop. Maybe I shouldn't fill up during the pitstop. Just do a stop&go. And just when I thought I might have a chance against lonely_driver the leaders started to lap me.

Quess what. My windows HD just blew up again. Turned comp off yesterday after the race. This morning I turn it on and it sounds like it's trying to read a floppy disk (like you young people know what they are) with a load off bad sectors.

I -ing want a new computer. If I get a real superduper one it'll solve my FPS problems too. Clouds and silver linings I quess.
Just want to present Polma's words on ICQ. He's sorry about that and if there'll be some penalty, he'll accept it, as it was definitely his fault (He can't speak english that well, so that's why I'm writing this).
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
Race report for this race has been (finally) published.

Race 2 - Aston Club Rev
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG