The online racing simulator
Quote from Hoellsen :What would be an official 24h race for you?

This: http://lfs-news.bluepixel.dk/d ... =shownews&news_id=418

The insim solution is not bad but think this: imagine how difficult it could be when a team driving on 3th place gets a DC, they join back in the race starting from 0 laps. The driver has to know if other cars are in the same lap and so on, so the teamspeak is not a bad idea either.
I think the The 24h Administration is on vacation :boat: :surfing:

No offense, but I simply dunno why that is more official than the one included in MoE. But I guess I am missing something here.

And yes, you got a point there. But there is nothing that can be done except excluding them from the race which I do not think is a real solution. Besides, The first (2) 24h races were run from the practice mode, IIRC, so you didnt even have an ingame position list.
Quote from Hoellsen :The first (2) 24h races

Well, I think it's official because the news page starts with '24h race III'. So it would be the 3th one ever done in lfs imo

no worries
That's correct, they organize a 24h-LFS-race for the third time. But that doesn't make them official.

The last 24h-race (with S1) was one of the most intense racing experiences I've ever had. That has to be absolutely awesome with S2.

pm»-racing will participate for sure.
ocrana is in for sure too into MoE. we'll see, if we can put even 2 teams to start
I have run 6 and 12 hour events with the Trans Am and GTP mods for NR2003. It was definitely the high point of my sim racing career. 1st in class in Camel Lights at the 12 Hours of Spa with Don Shields. We had much bigger (40 car) fields but even 15 cars should be fun. If anyone is interested in forming a team with me, send a PM.
#32 - thd
I remind you that the deadline for submitting applications is now getting close. Make sure applications are mailed within the next ~48 hours.
-
(jfgcatalan) DELETED by jfgcatalan : should have been a pm

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG