The online racing simulator
Event 2, South City Chicane & RB4+FXO+XRT
Just opening a new one for Sunday

Sorry, I was determined to drive XRT in this one but I really, really, really sucked with it - and this wasn't a drifting event
man, are these qualy times close or what? haha.. check this out for pool 4. There's less then 0.4sec between pole and the poor guy on last position (me of course) and the qualy times say it all :

#65 : 1:15.06
#66 : 1:15.06
#67 : 1:15.06
#68 : 1:15.06
#69 : 1:15.15
#70 : 1:15.15
#71 : 1:15.16
#72 : 1:15.16
#73 : 1:15.17
#74 : 1:15.17
#75 : 1:15.19
Ain't that much different in pool3 either

But it's good to start from behind in a way - at least you don't have much to loose. Maybe I'll do like Kimi and fight my way to podium... or not
mm I dunno. Might be smart to make early pitstop so you can drive in "free air" then and put in some good laps.. might be better then driving for 10+ laps in a big train. Lucky it has 2 "big" straights but that's not gonna help much with 99% fxo's. It's going to be interesting
Quote from Michel 4AGE :mm I dunno. Might be smart to make early pitstop so you can drive in "free air" then and put in some good laps..

That was actually my cunning plan, but there might be others thinking the same - not to mention that if you pit in early and damage your car/burn your tyres the mandatory pitstop is gone. Maybe I need to re-think my strategy
I just wanna a fun and close race and will pit when i`m bored..

I will wait for Michel 4AGE so we can try to have fun as we normal does when we are racing against each other..
Cya
#8 - Gil07
Help, I'm seeing double!

GL all for the race tomorrow, I'm already scared at the thought of 17 angry racers wanting my position!
I think i`m gonna start using my richard dk account again..and not the Richard Torp anymore.. Sorry for making a double post with 2 different accounts..
Looking forward to the race, not done much practice yet though - you can blame Mario Kart Wii for that!
Quote from Richard Torp :I just wanna a fun and close race and will pit when i`m bored..

I will wait for Michel 4AGE so we can try to have fun as we normal does when we are racing against each other..

You won't have to wait

(I'm not so sure about that though)
Yes, because i`m ahead of you at the start...and you will not get me at the start and in T1/2.. Be afraid m8..
is there a pit window?
Quote from anttt69 :is there a pit window?

There will be one mandatory pitstop per event with the exception of the two rallycross events. Pitstops can be taken any time except the first or last lap.

Well i'm happy

4th pool. Startet 11th and finished on 4 but 2nd was reachable. Unfortuantely Mroziu did a bad move and knocked me down Oh well i'm more than surprised by my place. Only xrt on grid i think and beat so many fat fxo's. Shame on you.
Pool3: Gained some positions, but lost too many in the beginning due to roadkills I ran over. That caused me enough damage to persuade me to pit in I was planning to do my pitstop early, but not that early - and especially not that long...

In the end I had some nice fights, thanks for those to whoever responsible

See you in next one
Pool 4.
Dzaban from team WBT should learn how to drive...

Hit me in T2 on lap 2. There was a big crash in T2 and the guy in front of me and I saw it and braked. But from a long way behind came Dzaban and hit me and spun me around. He even got a yellow flag. Ok it was out very late, but he could keep his eyes open. I hope he will do that next time...

Ended in 10th. place....

And no Michel around me... After all I didn`t wanted to wait for him...
pool4 : Had to take a short powernap before the race and I think I left my brains in bed. Started 17th (last) and decided to pit ASAP because driving behind the pack was killing FPS and it slow laptimes. But of course.. I pitted on the first lap.. noticed something was wrong when I entered pitlane.. it was like.. "hmm pitstop ? Can't do..first lap..oops too late..already in pits" so had to make another pitstop Finished 12th though.. 2 people lost connection/timed out and I saw a few drive through penalties..and one guy decided to hugg the wall in front of me. Nice but a bit short race.. it was over before I got a nice rhythm lol.
Quote from Michel 4AGE :Nice but a bit short race.. it was over before I got a nice rhythm lol.

I promise you next one is a bit longer - approx. 1 hour like usually
Aw don't take it as bad criticisismsisiitrti though, it just felt short, I didn't looked at race time so dunno if it actually was a short race or maybe I slept half the race
I really was a bit shorter one.. about 35-40minutes or so. Looking back, I feel a bit sorry it wasn't made longer - could have gained few positions more ...or end up hugging the wall
Started on pole in Pool 4, everything went perfect, I had a huge lead and was just cruising to the victory, but on lap 19 disaster struck and I got disconnected... Ah well, better luck next race...
Unlucky Gil

Pool 1: Great race until the final lap. Some moron :-X was cruising on the race line with a wrecked suspension... lost a certain podium place due to that. Still a better result than expected before the race, but I can't be happy.

Thanks for a nice race, everyone else!
Nice race anyone in pool2.
Spesial thanks to FRH Shim for being a clean & fair driver. He could easily destroy me at that spot I overtook, but he kept the car in full control.
Also [ZION]Achim tried hard not to cause trouble despite his unfortunate accidents.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG