The online racing simulator
Masters of Endurance 2007-2008 Season: Final Points Standings
Official Final Season Points:

Note: n!faculty.seasonic place above Cyber Racing by virtue of having more race wins (1-0).
Note: Renesis place above SERT by virtue of having more 5th place finishes (1-0).

As usual, please point out any errors in our tabulations. Thanks!
Grats to #low, F1rst and a big one to ze Mercs for taking the win
#3 - Profi
Veeery good job Mercury! And congrats to the other podium finishers as well
grats to all drivers
Congratulations Mercury Racing
Grats mercury, #low and F1rst and not to forget Core,Mercury2 and Triple 7.
#7 - Cawwa
Congrats to Mercury, #low and First for the podiums in the GT1 class ...

Congrats to CORE, Mercury and T7 for the podium in the GT2 class ...
Congratulations to Mercury for a super strong season; well deserved champions! Also congrats to #low-racing for keeping it tight until the last race and to n!faculty.seasonic for a damn nice classification while only racing half of the season!

Thanks to everyone above for congratulating us. It was a chaotic season with a hell of a lot of incidents for us and therefore we're happy with a podium place. Thumbs up from my side, to all my team mates for their commitment!

Last but not least I'd like to thank the administrators of the league for showing massive improvement over the season, with a flawless last event as a result. Thanks for giving us the possibility to race in this series, and hopefully see you next time around!
Congrats not only to Mercury but all the teams
Quote from traxxion :Last but not least I'd like to thank the administrators of the league for showing massive improvement over the season, with a flawless last event as a result. Thanks for giving us the possibility to race in this series, and hopefully see you next time around!

For all my argues with the admins over the whole season I have to say that the last Race went very well organized and was one of the best races over the season. This one was smooth

Congrats to all teams who showed up for all of the season and did their best to have close races. Congrats also to the winners of both classes, and a big thank you to all the teams who finished behind us in the GT2
Here goes big thanks to all organisers for perfect job they've been doing all season and also thanks for letting us in.
Also thanks to all racers for good racing and to Mika for 24h broadcast.
And finally congrats to Mercury and Core for winning in GT1 and GT2. Great performance.
So.....whens the next race?
:P

End of September 2008
OP updated to correct:

1) n!faculty's proper name
2) SERT's 10% bonus, which takes them to a tie with Renesis which they lose due to Renesis's higher finishes.
Congrats to Mercury, super strong and steady performance through the whole season, doing almost all races with the same 3 freaks is quite an achievement!

Also big congrats to CoRe for their win in the GT2 class, looking forward to see what these yanks can do in GT1 next year

Last but not least, even though I've been almost inactive this season, I gotta thank the admin team for keeping the league alive and as one of the best in LFS
Waow,

Carlos, 'acheivement'? It was god damn slave labour.

Congratulations to everyone who took part and finished the season, it's definetely not an easy thing to do.
Congrats to Mercury #low F1rst Core merc2 and T7R for the podiums of the 3rd season.

Thanks to the admins for great work and all the other things

Looking forward to see more broadcasts in the future...
Congrats to Mercury GT1 and CORE GT2...amazing driving skills!

About LFSLA, we had bad luck in many races but we are happy to finish our first season in MoE. Great fun sharing the track with such good drivers!
As a CoRe member, I want to thank Mercury's GT2 team for the competition all season, and for being good friends as well. Amazing that they still did so well with all the troubles they had throughout this season. I'd also like to thank T7R, ORT, prodrive', etc for the great racing they provided. It was good to see some fast guys like Speed Core and FPR join late in the season, even if they didn't get the results they were hoping for. I hope they stick around for next season. And special congrats to the Czech Endurance Team for a great showing in the last round.

Also congrats to the GT1 podium finishers and to everyone who stuck it out all season. Thanks for being such a pleasure to be lapped by all season.

As for CoRe's plans for next season... I believe the guys want to go GT1 racing, so you can probably expect to see us there. We'd love to run both classes, and depending on manpower we just might try it.

See you guys in the fall.
Thanks for all the comments guys, its been a long season which started mid-August for us, doing some stints in XRR and FZR to decide which we prefered (i was convinced everyone would switch from FZR to XRR for this season tbh!).
Thanks and congrats to everyone who took part throughout the season, finishers and non-finishers, hopefully everyone will be back in full force for next season, and thanks again to the organisers.

Quote from DeadWolfBones :As for CoRe's plans for next season... I believe the guys want to go GT1 racing, so you can probably expect to see us there. We'd love to run both classes, and depending on manpower we just might try it.

See you guys in the fall.

Its not easy getting 2 teams out, it was a decision we took a while to come to, because its one thing having 6 people (2 teams of 3) for most races, its the 12hr and 24hr race which is a real ball-buster. You go from 6 drivers being enough, to really needing 9-12 drivers and i dont think there are many teams who have enough active teammates, let alone having with the ability to jump into both the cars for the biggest race of the season.
We had to borrow 2 drivers for the GT1 car (tried moving people over, but they were too stuck in the comfort zone of the GT2) of which PLehto did a 1hr stint around midnight.
I certainly hope you'll still be around in GT2 class, hopefully we'll give you a proper run for your money in the championship, though im not sure even 5 months is enough time to teach us not to make stupid pit-related mistakes
Just to give him the respect he deserves for helping us out, it was M.Kowalski AKA Blackman from Muroc who done that 1 hour stint, Plehto didn't want to drive IIRC.

And yea, you don't wanna run two cars, it's a cnut.
Big thanks to the admins and all the other teams that gave us some great racing over the last 7 months! Congratulations to all the podium teams, too .
#23 - Worm
Gratz to eveybody

Just one question, which number my team will have next season? Because we are 13th ^^
how can anyone answer that until all the teams have applied and numbers have been assigned? If only 10 of the 12 ahead of you turn up, you'd be 11th, so being 13th makes little difference right now, should they all turn up you'd be 14th, but im pretty sure everyone can wait the 5 months for it to be confirmed, not exactly a rush is there

Any chance of some confirmed results, rather than everything being premilinary, even the site has nothing since Q2. I've been waiting for it to be made official before posting anything on our site, but gave up last night seeing as it'd been 10 days and even BL6hr is still preliminary.
Standings are now official.

Masters of Endurance 2007-2008 Season: Final Points Standings
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG