The online racing simulator
It's incredibly immature to ask someone to talk in public then move and close a thread where things were talked about!
Quote from Jakg :

Imagine watching the eTM and hearing "and Bigus Dickus overtakes Isaac Hunt for the lead!"

and they both get overtaken by Bawbag

on topic - Please guys can we stop this now
#78 - SamH
Quote from AlienT. :and they both get overtaken by Bawbag

It's probably important to point out that the person that won the race tonight was called "Raymond Mooney" in all screen text and by the race commentators. There was no reference to "Bawbag". I just wanted to make sure that that was understood, so nobody decided to try and use it in their argument. I agree, it's all past tense and the league is moving on
go bawbag!
I've never seen anybody take their joke name so seriously. :rolleyes:
I'm absolutely stunned over the crap I'm reading in here.

How hard is it to understand that leagues have rules.
You agree to abide by the leagues rules or you don't participate.

How much more simple can it get?

3 pages? Unbelievable.
Quote from SamH :It's probably important to point out that the person that won the race tonight was called "Raymond Mooney" in all screen text and by the race commentators. There was no reference to "Bawbag". I just wanted to make sure that that was understood, so nobody decided to try and use it in their argument. I agree, it's all past tense and the league is moving on

Mad lawls, seriously, if I ever thought i'd be driving at any sort of level where my name was said by commentators I would have chosen a much more 'suitable' name....

It's just funny that my real surname means to flash rear end at someone....
Quote from Bawbag :It's just funny that my real surname means to flash rear end at someone....

Laugh....jees I nearly bought a round of drinks...
Quote from thisnameistaken :I've never seen anybody take their joke name so seriously. :rolleyes:

Ok Mr. NameisTaken... If that is your real name... :hide:
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Ok Mr. NameisTaken... If that is your real name... :hide:

I don't tend to bandy my surname around on random forums because I'm self-employed and I don't like the idea of being googled and having some potential client with an overflowing wallet decide I'm not "serious" enough to do my job.

But I'd simply not enter Vykos' league rather than whine about how I should be allowed to be called Kommandant Kev Kugelschreiber.
But Kev...

Isn't self-employed just a weasel word to avoid saying "I don't PARTICULARLY have a job", like how I'm a self-employed astronaut?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :But Kev...

Isn't self-employed just a weasel word to avoid saying "I don't PARTICULARLY have a job", like how I'm a self-employed astronaut?

There are times when I'd rather just say I didn't have a job. Most of the people I meet are actors or set designers or directors or something creative and interesting like that - it's no fun when the inevitable "So what do you do?" question arrives and all you've got is developing web applications.

I fully intend to stop doing this to do something much more creative and starve to death if necessary just to avoid feeling so inadequate all the time.
Isn't being warm and clothed and full and drunk such a hard life?...

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Isn't being warm and clothed and full and drunk such a hard life?...

Mmm. To be honest my main incentive is that I was chatting to this boho/punk twentysomething in the pub last week who fancied herself as a struggling writer, and she had the most fantastic knockers...
Sounds good to me! Kev, I'll hold your flat for you, keep it nicely cleaned while you downgrade to get with her, and then once you fall through, we can start a TV comedy called "Life with Kev" where we get into a ton of shenanigans.
If you want to afford my flat I think you'll have to take my job too.

This could be quite funny. To be honest I don't think the artsy fling would last long, she struck me as a little bit unhinged, even by my standards. My friend Matt would've been all over her like herpes though - he likes 'em deranged.
Kev, don't worry. If your clients need something designed by a blind man, they can call on me. I am t3h greatest with teh tabl3s!, I can create things you didn't know were possible with a <td>?...

Gimme a redhead any day, they're a strange breed, but in a great way. Especially because they seem to either be completely nymphomaniacal, or geeks, or both. All combos are great.
I only had one redhead girlfriend, who I moved in with because I was probably going to be homeless if I didn't. Turned out her parents were both alcoholics and she got very, very nasty and unpredictable when she'd been drinking.

Two trips to the emergency room, one expensive double bass turned to firewood, and a couple of nights spent sleeping on the beach later, I decided I'd cut my losses and move back to the UK.
But you were in Americaland, no? Those folk are always a bit crazy. Now if you'd have gone a bit norther, to Torontoville, or Montrealland, you'd have ended with epic win.
I tried to go to Montreal but the border guards wouldn't let me out of Vermont. I may have looked a little bit like a crackhead hobo at the time, but it still seemed pretty unfair.
If you'd have had time, the BC border guards would have welcomed you with open arms, and asked you to share.

I just remembered, on the way back we decided to hike up mount Washington in NH, and when we got near the top it started snowing quite heavily so we beat a hasty retreat to the car. When we eventually got there we were freezing and there was about a foot of snow on the ground, I put the key in the door, turned it and broke it.

We did get in eventually by breaking the boot latch and climbing in that way but it would've been a funny way to die.

Hitting your 30s and realising your life was so much more interesting ten years ago sucks.
I've come up with a simple solution.

Die at 29?

I swear, it's genius.
In addition:

Busty Redheads.

Discuss.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG