The online racing simulator
Quote from Christopher Raemisch :When the grid becomes full of UK/IRE drivers they will have to find somewhere else to drive.

Did you tell them that before they signed up..? They've paid just like everyone else so that doesn't really seem fair.
Quote from joshdifabio :Did you tell them that before they signed up..? They've paid just like everyone else so that doesn't really seem fair.

Sorry, I am not being precise enough.

Because there were less than 22 UK/IRE drivers before the season start they were allowed to enter, this was decided shortly before signups closed so we knew we had enough room for them. Next season, when/if the numbers increase they will not be allowed to enter into the UK division and will have to enter into a different division, and they should be already aware of this.

If we do fill the grid throughout the season, they will be allowed to finish. They have precidence over any driver entering midway through a season and will only be asked to leave after the championship season has been run.
Quote from Christopher Raemisch :Sorry, I am not being precise enough.

Because there were less than 22 UK/IRE drivers before the season start they were allowed to enter, this was decided shortly before signups closed so we knew we had enough room for them. Next season, when/if the numbers increase they will not be allowed to enter into the UK division and will have to enter into a different division, and they should be already aware of this.

If we do fill the grid throughout the season, they will be allowed to finish. They have precidence over any driver entering midway through a season and will only be asked to leave after the championship season has been run.

Ok, I understand, thanks for clearing that up.

Cheers,
Josh
As it is billed as the 'UK Nationals' i find it an insult that an organiser would open up the floor to all comers.(full grid or not) Your making a mockery of the whole idea.
Oh. Okay.
Quote from anttt69 :As it is billed as the 'UK Nationals' i find it an insult that an organiser would open up the floor to all comers.(full grid or not) Your making a mockery of the whole idea.

When I was involved right at the start of the collaboration between Vykos and UKCT I was wanting to include the entire commonwealth and ANZaC...

Still, anyone watched any British F3 lately, are the Brazilians still running amock on us?
Quote from Bean0 :I still have my tinfoil hat on.

Since Ant's involvement in the series is precisely nothing, he can be as insulted as he wants. It means exactly nothing to the series. We're not kicking out the Dutch or the Irish from the UK Nationals in any act of deference to anyone, and most especially someone as uninvolved as Ant.
Well IMO its good that we were able to get some dutch drivers involved. If you remember at the start Ant, we had to move Round 1 forward a week as their was little interest. Its a shame that the majority of racers on this forum are British, yet we still struggled to fill the grid. I'm still on the Messy bandwagon and wish him all the best with the series. Maybe next year when i feel more confident and have a better spec machine i will be able to enter.

Oh yeh, why am i down as a driver zomb!!
Quote from Rdcranno : Its a shame that the majority of racers on this forum are British, yet we still struggled to fill the grid.

As someone who was only persuaded at the last second to join up I'd like to say to others that haven't joined up to pull their fingers out and do it!

It has all the makings of a great series. It seems daft that with all the good drivers we have and the organisation going into this that we end up with less people on the grid than a nKPro race!

Come on you Brits (and Irish and err...Dutch :P) Lets fill this grid up a bit.
Quote from SamH :

Since Ant's involvement in the series is precisely nothing, he can be as insulted as he wants. It means exactly nothing to the series. We're not kicking out the Dutch or the Irish from the UK Nationals in any act of deference to anyone, and most especially someone as uninvolved as Ant.

I am with Sam, there is nothing wrong with it IMO. The main reason for having the National championships was to break it down into regions so have a few drivers in that couldn't be fit into another series if fine by me.

BTW OT Sam but I landed safe and am home, have a severe thunderstorm on the way with a tornado watch out and so far the thunderstorm is creating golf ball size hail, should be interesting =)
Quote from Christopher Raemisch :BTW OT Sam but I landed safe and am home, have a severe thunderstorm on the way with a tornado watch out and so far the thunderstorm is creating golf ball size hail, should be interesting =)

You're just trying to make me jealous!!!! Glad you're there and safe!

ESport eTM Season 2: UK Division
(163 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG