The online racing simulator
My mums from Donegal if that counts She came over to Scotland to be a Nun would you believe it!. That all obviously went pear shaped when she met my old man.....
i think i'll will be doing 43/42
Quote from BenjiMC :You push the fronts too hard into the corners

I haven't really practiced much for this lately. I got my hotlap down to a mid 39 and race pace is around low 41's to low 40's.

Aaww dang, looks as if I'll be outpaced again.

Currently hitting my race pace at 2:45's, athough I'm a big sissy and using the FXR.
41s happily enough in race trim. Don't do hotlaps really so no idea what my ultimate pace might be.

Not that I've signed up yet anyway...
Are going to pay my entry fee aswell as doctoring my posts?
#133 - Dru
YIPPPEEEE - more people to lap me then
#134 - Dru
BTW - when will the numbers be decided for the entries...

the eTM says its the UK admins job to assign numbers - when will this start please as we are starting to make the skins already.
We're going to start locking numbers down today, on the eTM UK Nationals subforum
#136 - Dru
Quote from SamH :We're going to start locking numbers down today, on the eTM UK Nationals subforum

kk - i'm there
could someone pm me on here with the skin files and my number please as i still cant access it, so i can get work on my skin. thanks
Hi mate, skin files attached. You can choose which ever number you like. I think 3, 8 and 80 have been already used by others.
Attached files
eTM_plates.zip - 187.6 KB - 225 views
SUPR_font.zip - 11.7 KB - 212 views
Ack.. thanks for doing that Struan Bring the mountain to mohamed!

Jason, I thought you'd got access. Will chase it up now.
i'm still locked out, it not to big a deal as i've got the skin stuff, also i look abit silly with me apprantly drivering 2 cars . Looking forward to racing :heyjoe67_
Quote from JasonL220 :i'm still locked out, it not to big a deal as i've got the skin stuff, also i look abit silly with me apprantly drivering 2 cars . Looking forward to racing :heyjoe67_

Please respond to my PM and we will get your account unlocked
Jason,

you got two accounts on esport racing.com. One on your gmail account,the other on your hotmail aco****. We'd rather like you to use the gmail account, as it seems that hotmail puts our activation mails and stuff to spam...

Get in contact with me for the details please. Either by pm here or on esport-racing.com

cheers,

Joe
Last chance for anyone wanting to run the whole ETM season we start racing on Tuesday! =)
Will the live-stream be working?
No =( but you can spectate IIRC
The stream site said there would be a stream

I'll stick to remote then...
Quote from Gil07 :The stream site said there would be a stream

I'll stick to remote then...

If it was thats the first we heard =)
I'm confused, why are there two Dutch men racing in the UK & Eire National etm League??
Because the UK/IRE eTM is desperate!

I think it is because their own etm broke down or something
Well not desperation, we had free slots, and they wanted to compete so we let them race. When the grid becomes full of UK/IRE drivers they will have to find somewhere else to drive.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG