The online racing simulator
Arghhh.. you... git!! hehe

You drove a fantastic race, Dave! Well impressed! Long may that trend continue!
What's the latest date you can sign up?
Any time up untill the date of the first race at a guess, I doubt they'll turn someone away with the entry numbers being so low anyway.
Quote from Bawbag :Any time up untill the date of the first race at a guess, I doubt they'll turn someone away with the entry numbers being so low anyway.

Ok cheers.

I'm hoping i can make this. Bit uncertain at the moment.
Even after the first race signups will stay open, that was also the case in German and Balkan eTMs. Just that obviously after a few races people are less likely to join having missed enough already.

Anyway, nice to see you gathering a decent grid.
Was reading the eTm forums (as a guest still...) and noticed there was a small discussion about numbers. Just wondering if i can have zee number 3 please? It's a bit like Rossi and "46". I did do you guys (UKCT) the favor of having 13 in IGTC, like you wanted .
I would like number 80, if possible .
Can you guys confirm that you've got drivers access now?
If you guys still don't have access let me know.

Please do be aware that these activation email can end up in spam folders for some reason =)
Yay i have finally got access and can get my skinz sorted out
#111 - AMB
is there a reason my name is not on the signup list on this thread?

:S
Quote from AMB :is there a reason my name is not on the signup list on this thread?

:S

Yep, You were looking too fast last night so I've arranged for you to be removed
Quote from AlienT. :Yep, You were looking too fast last night so I've arranged for you to be removed

Shh you weren't supposed to say anything

You're added again, the forum gremlins were at it again...
#114 - Dru
Quote from Christopher Raemisch :If you guys still don't have access let me know.

Please do be aware that these activation email can end up in spam folders for some reason =)

nope - same message still.

nothing in junk mail or normal mail folders... same mess as posted up above originally Chris
Its all good for me now! Thanks again
Quote from Dru :nope - same message still.

nothing in junk mail or normal mail folders... same mess as posted up above originally Chris

Hi,

it seems like hotmail is not liking us at all. We are still into investigations on how to solve this.

Nevertheless: We activated your account now Dru. You can get to the forums now.

Cheers.
#117 - Dru
looks like i'm also now properly on board

Thanks to whoever sorted it out - the weird thing is I never got hte confirmation email
A number of forum software's have had issue's with hotmail and activation emails over the years. I doubt if it's gotten any better recently.
I can't access the forums either, and my name appears twice in the drivers list
Quote from JasonL220 :I can't access the forums either, and my name appears twice in the drivers list

Will look into it. =)
#121 - AMB
Quote from Christopher Raemisch :Shh you weren't supposed to say anything

You're added again, the forum gremlins were at it again...

I'm not that fast lol GTR cars aren't my speciality the only reason i'm in the event is for the team to get noticed because we are a new one, but very organised and each of our members have different specialitys, my weakness is saving the tyres, i try too hard (at least that's what Benji Said)
#122 - Dru
Quote from AMB :I'm not that fast lol GTR cars aren't my speciality the only reason i'm in the event is for the team to get noticed because we are a new one, but very organised and each of our members have different specialitys, my weakness is saving the tyres, i try too hard (at least that's what Benji Said)

cool - looks like i'll have company at the back - what sort of times are you doing?
Quote from AMB :I'm not that fast lol GTR cars aren't my speciality the only reason i'm in the event is for the team to get noticed because we are a new one, but very organised and each of our members have different specialitys, my weakness is saving the tyres, i try too hard (at least that's what Benji Said)

You push the fronts too hard into the corners

I haven't really practiced much for this lately. I got my hotlap down to a mid 39 and race pace is around low 41's to low 40's.
#124 - AMB
my race pace should be around 43 possible 42 depending on how much i practice, company should be good
I'm the only Irishman

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG