The online racing simulator
of course you can
#77 - SamH
Quote from Bawbag :Can I join?

I don't wanna know what you're gonna steer your 2nd car with!
Mind powahz
#79 - SamH
Quote from BenjiMC :Mind powahz

Better than the mental image I had! I think I need sleep
Quote from SamH :Better than the mental image I had! I think I need sleep

You said that about 2 and a half hours ago.
What's everyone doing up so late? Sam don't go to bed with those thoughts for goodness sake
I seem to have caught insomnia from Sam....

Either that, or having a computer less then a meter from your bed and knowing programming is a hobbie that never ends, Keeps me awake.
Quote from Clownpaint :I've signed up. I still stand by my decision to pull out of the international eTM last year. I had way too many personal commitments that were taking up my time. I really shouldn't have entered in the first place.

Now I have some free time I'm happy to spend some of it LFSing.

nice to read u are back in eTM :-)
Thought I'd sign up too, and give some more competition.
Well I count that to be 10 entrants now . I'm now getting worried as I see a lot of fast guys enetred now....I'm already preparing a nice spot on the mantelpiece for the wooden spoon
#86 - Dru
Quote from AlienT. :Well I count that to be 10 entrants now . I'm now getting worried as I see a lot of fast guys enetred now....I'm already preparing a nice spot on the mantelpiece for the wooden spoon

I could always join and race you for that trophy Alien... i'm sure i'd give you some competition.... hheeehehe

£4 for a spoon - thats almost as cheap as IKEA
#87 - Dru
Ok, i just signed up and paid my €6 - i'm in... i think - but i can not really read German that good - is there a way to change it all?
Quote from Dru :Ok, i just signed up and paid my €6 - i'm in... i think - but i can not really read German that good - is there a way to change it all?

It's all in English for me, the rules and the forum. Up on the right hand corner there are some flags, try clicking on the Union Jack mate.

Good to see you entered Dru, that's now ten people I see faster than me.....

If there are any slow, blind, no armed under fives wanting to enter I will pay their entrance fee.
#89 - need
Dave - aren't you taking part in the International series?

Quote :Drivers of the international eTM arent permitted to race in the nationals, as there are spots available to relegate.

from the etm forum.
Was thinking of having a crack at this, but I am not that good in the GTR's, and would get whipped.

If it were something like FXO I would be all over it.
Thats the reason i entered RSSC last yr, i was no good on road tyres but the league soon got rid of that. Ch'mon Dano
#92 - Dru
Quote from danowat :Was thinking of having a crack at this, but I am not that good in the GTR's, and would get whipped.

If it were something like FXO I would be all over it.

I'm joining to support the series... speed and competativeness is low on my prioritys - come join me at the back Dan
-
(Christopher Raemisch) DELETED by Christopher Raemisch : not the right time...
Quote from AlienT. :If there are any slow, blind, no armed under fives wanting to enter I will pay their entrance fee.

Well, i act like a child most of the time and I'm blind in one eye.

I'm off to hack my arms off, will you pay then.....
When you get time, could you please sort out 'pd| Messy' account for the for the etm forums I dont understand why it is not letting it view forums, think you guys need to have a tinker with 'permissions', the guest account has more access than messy's lol.
Quote from Rdcranno :When you get time, could you please sort out 'pd| Messy' account for the for the etm forums I dont understand why it is not letting it view forums, think you guys need to have a tinker with 'permissions', the guest account has more access messy's lol.

My post responding to this was moved I think =)

I have raised account problems up again, here are the names I currently have.

BenjiMC
Rdcranno
pd| Messy
#96 - Dru
Quote from Christopher Raemisch :My post responding to this was moved I think =)

I have raised account problems up again, here are the names I currently have.

BenjiMC
Rdcranno
pd| Messy

Add me to the list - I'm signed up on the main section and have my name on the list but then get the below when trying to go onto the forums....

Access denied.Access to this page has been denied for one of the following reasons:
  • You are not logged in. Some pages are restricted to users only. To login, fill in the information below. To register, click here.
  • Your account is closed or not activated. Please contact the Administrator in this case.
  • You are trying to access a page restricted to certain user groups. You do not have permission to enter this page.
Logged in as:dru
#97 - SamH
Yups.. we can't do it ourselves. We've asked Joe to address it, or get us access to do so. We'll make sure everyone who's signed up gets in ASAP
Quote from need :Dave - aren't you taking part in the International series?

from the etm forum.

I was only joking when I asked, dunno about Dave though, he's a bit blonde.
#99 - SamH
Quote from Bawbag :I was only joking when I asked, dunno about Dave though, he's a bit blonde.

We'd love to have Dave in the UK Nationals, but it is against the rules and he can't race there

I was thinking about asking him to try and get relegated from the internationals, so he could join us next season.. just haven't plucked up the courage yet
WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T RACE THERE? STOP ABUSING YOUR POWERS! WHY BRING IT UP IN PUBLIC?!??!

Nah just kidding lol. Rules are rules. On the subject of relegation, I was worrying about that until today's race. Points at last.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG