The online racing simulator
yap
Morning Chris and Sam

Is the first race being put back a week? Surely it must be. I guess we'll need to know pretty soon.

Dru will not be enetering as he now has parental duties, congrats to Dru and StableX on the birth of their twins
After having a quick chat with Joe we will move the whole series back 2 weeks.

Short and sweet, will provide more in depth information when I return home from work.
Thank goodness for that as after a few laps I'm struggling to break 2:43.

Raymond Mooney aka Bawbag my dear old chum, if you happen to stumble across this thread can you please send me your set up for AS5?
Quote from Christopher Raemisch :

Other than posting in the general section there isnt much else that can be done. People just are not interesting in this fantastic opportunity.

What opportunity? Are there prizes to be won?
#56 - SamH
Quote from AlienT. :

Dru will not be enetering as he now has parental duties, congrats to Dru and StableX on the birth of their twins

you only just realised Dru is a pillow biter?
Quote from SamH :Win that, and there are some really cool prizes!

any get out of jail free cards for CTRA?
#59 - Dru
Quote from SamH :

In order to compete in the Internationals, as above, you need to go through from the Nationals. Win that, and there are some really cool prizes!

Well I might scrape through the nationals (depending on criteria ) but I would stand no chance against the Mooney's & Schade's of this world.

p.s. - 'the best of the best' that reminds me of a line from a film but i cant remember which?
Quote from anttt69 :p.s. - 'the best of the best' that reminds me of a line from a film but i cant remember which?

Men In Black?

Btw... Can somebody fix mine and pd| Messy's login on the eSports website!, we cannot reply to forums or anything, it says Access denied :S
Same here, yesterday i couldn't actually access the forum, now i just can't access the UK forum. I have more access as a guest
I'll post your probs in the e-sports forum.

Edit: Done, hopefully you'll get a response soon
#65 - Dru
Question - if you need to get through the nationals to get to the internationals and this is the first time running of the nationals how did the internationals gets to the internationals in the first place???
Quote from Dru :Question - if you need to get through the nationals to get to the internationals and this is the first time running of the nationals how did the internationals gets to the internationals in the first place???

Hand-selected cream o' the crop, I imagine. Gotta start somewhere.

edit: Plus the top guys from German eTM, which afaik has been ongoing for a while now.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Hand-selected cream o' the crop, I imagine. Gotta start somewhere.

edit: Plus the top guys from German eTM, which afaik has been ongoing for a while now.

German eTM is in it's second season, as is the International division, the first time around Joe selected people he felt would 'fit the bill'
#68 - Dru
Quote from Christopher Raemisch : German eTM is in it's second season, as is the International division, the first time around Joe selected people he felt would 'fit the bill'

fit the bill or foot the bill?
#69 - SamH
Quote from Dru :fit the bill or foot the bill?

LMAO! Umm... BOTH!!!!
Quote from Dru :fit the bill or foot the bill?

Depends where you are from
#71 - SamH
Great stuff, sidi! Welcome aboard!
I still have more access as a guest than as signed up and payed for member.
Starting to waver now. I knew I shouldn't have had a go at Aston in the XRR.
C'mon! 7 is barely half a grid lets get a proper grid of drivers
Can I join?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG