The online racing simulator
open UF1 Rallycross test evening
alright then
UF rallycross test race
Friday night from....let's say 20:00 CET (7pm island time )
on
Concept racing practice
Open End

password
will be setup if really needed, it'll be "mayhem".

We will have one server only, if there are more racers about don't worry, we'll do many races I suppose :-)

I think first we could do a few races on ferx rev, then blrx rev... and if we have the right number of people even try the complete carnage at fegreen rally!!!!

There won't be any points or penalties given, but please behave like the funny and friendly racers we had in the 1st mayhem and also in the fallout cup. So no wrecking racing just because it's rallycross, keep the chatter down if we need to sort out grids, say sorry etc.
If there should be someone stupid enough to disobey those very simple rules more than once, he'll get a 1-day ban

Tell your friends and everyone who might be interested in participating in the next UF1-mayhem to come and have some fun!
This might also be the basis for some open "pre-mayhem" thingy.

greetz, especially to ALL drivers who made the first two seasons of the UF Racer's Club such a phenomenous blast!

der butz
:bump:
by 7pm island time do you mean gmt
yup... general motors time :-)

Naah, really how is that called? greenwich main time?... 7pm in Britain.

Aw, wth, let's just get on the server on friday evening and have some fun without having to think about points or yellow flag ratios :-)
lol yh its grenwich mean time, make sure you dont work on blt, british leyland time, the time goes on strike for no reason and all seconds are diferent lol
#6 - sokke
TADAA! I'm there. And I don't mind about time zones.
yess
im there aswell
great to hear :-)
I'm on the server now, setting up all the stuff

greetz

der butz
i cant do it, im tired and strained my arm at college working on a gearbox(im doing a mechanics course)
hope you're still there laterly. My friends couldn't make it for TM, so i'll join in less then an hour (first have to go eating and stuff like that)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG