The online racing simulator
Welcome to eSport-Racing!
Welcome to the subforum of eSport-Racing!

We will inform you here about the upcoming events too, and link to movies, LIVE-streams and such on our website.

The next eSport-Racing season is just around the corner. The servers will open for qualifying in the upcoming weeks, while the international eTM will have it's first race beginning of march.

Besides that we will provide national series for as much as possible (and wanted) nations. Including prizes and prizemoney.

Those are the plans for the touringcar side, where we stick close to the DTM rules and where we will stream a lot of races LIVE to the web.

But that's not all: If you are interested in formula cars, you will get the possibility to qualify for the eSport Formula Championship (eFC), which is close to the F1. It's a BF1 only league and we are looking forward to provide some cool action.

If you miss the roadcars, you'll get some too, just stay tuned Oh and get ready for some nice sunday action too

That's about all the important info you need here atm. Feel free to post questions etc. in here.
I'm too bad to race in any of the leagues but I love your broadcasts, keep it up.
Finally!!! I wondered when you would put a section in here =)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG