The online racing simulator
Round 0: Race Report
Quallifying has begun.

12 Team XFR i have kicked you because only one driver may qualify.
Why is P.Heinonin on the racing line sitting there for 2 laps now...
Nice Qual Session, good luck everyone!
02 has timed out twice...
Hence he is not driving

"practice" race
And that was the #8 GM/Unity team flipping onto the roof.

At least the safetycar-thing works fine
I heard that we could continue after flipping over, if we changed to R3, s.franke said. i´m confiused. what does that have to do with the rules?

"IGTC S.Franke : 08 K.Gripping - You will need R3's to continue racing."

What could have been nice in this test race, is that other drivers could have some time also in the race instead. R2 rear tyres is not the problem
It wasn't R3's to continue racing, it was a suggestion to change to R3's on the rear. That message was sent before 08 rolled.

We won't allow you to rejoin the race.
Quote from BenjiMC :It wasn't R3's to continue racing, it was a suggestion to change to R3's on the rear. That message was sent before 08 rolled.

We won't allow you to rejoin the race.

Ok, maybe I heard it out of context. I wasn´t there myself, just found it a bit starnge to interfere with our settings ..R2 works fine, we just had some spins which ruined the tyres I guess!..but still, I wasn´t there!
#11 - Dru
Great first half to the race..

The pace car spiced things up

only problem.... i was about 50 seconds behind leaders before SC was deployed and i was having to do almost PB's to catch up...

i cought up at the start of the third sector with the SC coming in..

I know its hard to drive the SC slowly (as the leaders wanna heat up their tires) but this is a short track (1.08's) imagine what would happen on the longer tracks ...

Anyhoe first Enduro Race tonight for CR, we think it's run by a great team of admins and are loving every minute of it

TOP JOB
I think some people need to be more carefully under saftey car procedures..........

edit : I'll rephrase that, I think ALOT of people need to be more carefully under saftey car procedures.......
Quote from danowat :I think some people need to be more carefully under saftey car procedures..........

That was funny on LFS remote though
But surely less funny for the people on track :rolleyes:
What a very good race. A great race for me personally, getting up to 4th place

I'd just like to say sorry to Jouman, after the safety car, i rear ended him in the chicane and lost a few positions. There was a bit of lag but im sorry for my error.
#15 - Dru
the second SC period was AWFUL looking on remote....

thanks god people has 2 weeks to re-read the rules..
Man, mohommed just SMASHED into the CR car....
Quote from srdsprinter :Man, mohommed just SMASHED into the CR car....

Is that why he got the stop go?

E: Why did J.Simek get a Drive Through penalty?
#18 - Dru
Quote from srdsprinter :Man, mohommed just SMASHED into the CR car....

yup - thank god you didn't hear the dialogue in our ventrillo about that one..
Q1: in rules - after pushing to the pits we must wait for 5 minutes, i was waiting but admin after 1 minute send me back to tha race

Q2: what was that? before i thing 2nd restart? lag? i was flying from the track...
Quote from Dru :yup - thank god you didn't hear the dialogue in our ventrillo about that one..

Sorry about that
#21 - Dru
bedlam again on the back striaght with the SC and similar drivers involved AGAIN..

SC School lessons on monday i think....
I have to admit I'm a bit surprised by the number of safety cars deployed during the race.

I hope the organizers are not going to use the safety car on any incident during the season because it would be a nightmare and useless if we can't do more than five laps in a row.
Jesus what a race for TDRT. Startet 2nd, got overtaking, and fought for the 3rd place for a long time. The guy infront made a error, and suddently we were on the first place. We pittet and were on 9. place. Drove usself up to the 3rd place, got hit 3-4 times in the back in the saftycar periods.
Now we are 7.!
Good Race. SC School needs to be put in session now.

Sorry to my teamates.
People should think very carefully about their SC behaviour, and be much more careful for the real race. Consistency and safe driving is rewarded, you know...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG