The online racing simulator
I felt awe when he passed me. Yes quite fast and unbeatable at that race. It is team race and Bawbag is from Mercury (bunch of fast drivers). So I wait process of this case.
you know what, bawbag wasnt my first choice, i saw that i need another driver 15 minutes before the start of the race and i talked to about 15 people in icq, after all those people i saw bawbag coming on like 5 minutes before the start, bawbag had absolutely no training and didnt even got our setup. So i didnt want to make it look like "I drove with Bawbag and noone else stood a chance" This was an emergency Solution and it wasnt on purpose at all.

If you want to punish me, im fine, because we did a guest start and do not want to take away any points. Thanks
I agree with plehto. We (n1Racing) had issues finding enough drivers in few races before and we had to do some compromises. In my opinion it's the teams weakness if they dont have enough drivers or haven't chosen an backup driver and I see this as an team race so it's obviously unfair for other teams.
I can understand what you think about it, but let me tell you that mustang in the practise session had also been driving at low 16s to mid 15s, a pace which was only slightly topped by bawbag.
What would you do if you get to know 15 minutes before the race starts that the 2nd driver cannot join due to Inet probs? Since there was no one from the team available in that short period Marius could either have driven alone (which would have been seen as unfair by you aswell I guess) or look for a substitute, which he did.
The gap between Inferno GT2 and the next car from the GT2 was like 2 laps behind ? so this wasn't a case of a close finish, even with Marius rolling over in the first laps making an additional pit and losing time.....
Quote from Commander :I can understand what you think about it, but let me tell you that mustang in the practise session had also been driving at low 16s to mid 15s, a pace which was only slightly topped by bawbag.
What would you do if you get to know 15 minutes before the race starts that the 2nd driver cannot join due to Inet probs? Since there was no one from the team available in that short period Marius could either have driven alone (which would have been seen as unfair by you aswell I guess) or look for a substitute, which he did.
The gap between Inferno GT2 and the next car from the GT2 was like 2 laps behind ? so this wasn't a case of a close finish, even with Marius rolling over in the first laps making an additional pit and losing time.....

It's not about the speed it's about the princible. I would be against this even if the guy was slow as hell if he's not from the same team. If this is a team race then it is a team race not "who have the fastest friends"-race.

"Since there was no one from the team available in that short period Marius could either have driven alone (which would have been seen as unfair by you aswell I guess) or look for a substitute, which he did."
As I said I see that as a TEAM weakness. In my opinion it's your own fault if you haven't taken this possibility to concideration and chosen possible backup drivers.

And what goes for that "What would you do if you get to know 15 minutes before the race starts that the 2nd driver cannot join due to Inet probs?": We chose few guys before (though not much more than 15min before) the race to be as backups (from OUR team and with zero practice). If I were to disconnect just before the race and not be able reconnect one of the backups would have driven.
Well considering Marius was allready over a lap ahead of P2 after being 1 lap down at the beginning of the race, it's not as if me driving had any effect on what the results would have been.

I did him a favour, I got home today just before the start of the race when I had some desperate messages from him so I decided to help.

The LFSGT has been running for quite some time and in the past I used to drive for ITEK in the GT1 car and the GT2 where people had no problems with me racing for a team that i'm not in.

For the MoE 24 hour race we (Mercury) had two extra drivers from two differnt teams in our lineup, IIRC Plehto was one of them and seemed to have no problem helping us with our weakness back then.

Looking at the amount of teams entered today i'm sure you guys would much rather another team not racing to have an even smaller gird than have someone driving for a differnt team.
I'm not blaming Bawbag in anyway and I doubt anyone is... I just think it should be considered if this matter needed to be included in to the rules in someway. The case that quest driver probably didn't affect the outcome this time is totally irrelevant.

I don't think moe and lfs gt can be compared. Firstly the moe races are way longer than lfs gt races and there is even that 24h event and I do understand that it maybe hard to find enough drivers for those events even from a "good" team. However it should't be that hard to get 2-4 drivers for 3 hours of lfs gt... Secondly in moe it isn't a big problem because almost all of the good drivers is already racing in moe... I can't see someone from Cyber driving for Mercury racing.

The bottom line is that if this IS allowed then it would be pretty unfair if there were a team using few moe "aliens" only and had zero drivers from the team itself also even ONE good driver form another team in the top 3 (GT1) teams could change the outcome of this whole season...
Quote from Psilok : I can't see someone from Cyber driving for Mercury racing.

Norbi drove for cyber in the 24 hour race and AFAIK he is still part of Thunder racing. Two drivers from Inifinity racing also raced for Cyber in the 24 hour race but I think they are no actually part of cyber.

This is just 1 team as an example, i'm sure there are many more.

Javif, I'm sure it was Parincho or something (Your second driver) who was driving around with the horn constanty blasting. :/
Bawbag, i dont think we can compare the two leagues directly as they are run by different people and a different set of rules.
Official statement by AutoMotoTrke.net Sim Racing Team:

Our team considered this league as a league where the team effort is what is counted. That is the case with all endurance leagues. That is for what standings are made - for teams.

We believe that taking drivers from other teams just to race one-time-only race, and as a very late substitute, is not in the spirit of this league and is not team effort.

Yes, maybe Inferno would be first no matter which team member drove for them, but we will not know that now...

This is just our feeling about this situation, we will not ask or force some punishment to be made, we are here to race, we just wanted to express how we feel. It's up to management of the league to decide what to do and what does it want this league to represent.
When LFSGT was started (I know things have changed a bit now) but it was a feeder league for the MoE, this is why they were both similar formats and still are. (With the exception of the FWD GTRS being used in LFSGT)

I can't see why the both leagues can't be compared toghether, especcially since they are so similar and the LFS GT's forum is part of the MoE's. :/

Anyhow, I found some posts deeper in this forum, here's just one answering your questions.
Attached images
h.JPG
Quote from Bawbag :Why is #59 driving around with the horn blasting?

Not hear anything during the race. But in the replay, I could hear it, and it is unbearable.
i dont know what Happened.
i apologize to anyone who has been disturbed for my problem. if anyone knows why it happens and how to solve if it happens to me again, i'll
be thankfull

sorry again
-
(baSh0r) DELETED by baSh0r
When you guys changed drivers, was the driver coming out using the horn at all?

I noticed in the MoE if I have my lights on during the driver changeover the lights stay on for the next driver, apart from that I can't see how it would happen.
Quote from Javi :se trabo porque cuando aprete la T, no se porque motivo en la pc que estaba la el boton del mouse es al bocina...asi que te fuiste con la bocina andando!!!! ...jajjajja
______
Locked press is because when the T, there is no reason in the computer because it was the mouse button is the horn ... so you left with the horn walk! ... Jajjajja

Quote from Psilok :However it should't be that hard to get 2-4 drivers for 3 hours of lfs gt...

Just to reply to this, we had exactly 4! racers available this weekend which were spread to GT1 and GT2 because we wanted to give Mustang the chance to get experience in the league and he was not able to practice with the FZR in time.
For example, I was an "emergency" solution aswell since I don't like that combo at all. But the way we did it all 4 racers could join in.
And we didn't really expect problems in that dimension since this never happened before.

As stated before I'd say it is better to have 1 more car on the track than being fussy about this specific driver change. And as far as I can see it Inferno GT2 did not crash or block anyone so the outcome did not affect GT2 or GT1 class at all.
There are other teams which I would like to see dismissed or at least watched carefully (GT1)
Lo hago corto y que lo traduzaca el google. (o parincho!)

Me gusto mucho que corriese Bawbag.....lamentablemente tubimos inconvenientes tecnicos y rompimos el auto, de no ser asi, seguramente nos hubiesemos divertido , que al fin y al cabo para eso corremos, para divertinos.!!!!

un abrazos!
en fin..

we liked racing with Bawbag!

Ok, i really hate to have to discuss the same thing once every 3-4 races.

1 - It's a team race in the way that the 2-3 driver driving make up the team, based on this 3 drivers from 3 dif teams can come together and form a team to race, i really don't care, what i car is that i have able drivers on the track and a high number of cars.
2 - LFS GT still is a suport series for the MoE, the rules are not 100% identical but if u look closely 80% are, the thing is i try to run it a bit more relaxed.
3 - I will not take any form of action against Inferno for doing something i have been allowing for the past 3 years of running this league.
And... when will there be any results ?
Quote from Bawbag :Norbi drove for cyber in the 24 hour race and AFAIK he is still part of Thunder racing. Two drivers from Inifinity racing also raced for Cyber in the 24 hour race but I think they are no actually part of cyber.

This is just 1 team as an example, i'm sure there are many more.

Javif, I'm sure it was Parincho or something (Your second driver) who was driving around with the horn constanty blasting. :/

mooney boy, both infinity drivers joined cyber 3 weeks before the race but your right about norbi... but you still are a little nub to me, you shouldn’t be allowed to drive in any league
Hey hey, just realised that my post had a typo in it, I meant they are 'now' part of cyber.

I didn't know when they joined but I knew Norbi hadn't anyway, so it was a nais example.
your schmouch anyway

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG