The online racing simulator
Drift: 90 degree entry into Meihan
(46 posts, started )
yeh i did, ideally u want to make contact with the wall, but without it affecting the car, usually just getting within a few cm's is sufficient to be considered insanely close, but occasionally they get close enough to just scrape or deform the rear bumper on the wall, this is the ultimate in precision, but often results in hitting the wall hard enough to straighten the car up and send it understeering forward off into the wall just past corner 1.

as u can see it just touches the rear bumper, but doesnt affect the car.
Nice that turn. ^^
oh yeah btw music and xrt sound are crap
yea nice video bro
i've been to meihan once and i'm going back tomorrow with some friends to try and practice our drift

tnx for layout btw
alright awesome, let me know what can be improved to make it more like the real track if ya can, its hard basing it off just videos as i havnt been on the track before as im in Aus
go to sleep nisskid
fark off, id just woke up lol
it's hard to explain but i would make the first corner more like a circle, yours isn't ''round'' enough.
i found a good video where you can see the track pretty good

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bHiyaAO_00w

can i ask something? could you try and make it in carpark because i don't have s2 and i love this track
yeh i know what u mean, its too sharp.

sorry, i couldnt transfer it to carpark, probably wouldnt fit anyway
no problem bro and glad i could help
how can you use layouts anyway?
chuck it into the layouts folder, shift+U in the track that the layout is for, load layout, should come up with AU1_Meihan
Quote from nisskid :chuck it into the layouts folder, shift+U in the track that the layout is for, load layout, should come up with AU1_Meihan

demo users don't have access to laylouts at all...
#40 - Jakg
Yes they do...

If you have a replay of a layout on a demo track you can "test drive" it.
Quote from Jakg :Yes they do...

If you have a replay of a layout on a demo track you can "test drive" it.

ok, I'll rephrase, demo's don't have access to laylout editor
Quote from [RF]-art555 :demo users don't have access to laylouts at all...

haha yeh i remembered after, completely forgot at the time.
stewy bloody bryant

Drift: 90 degree entry into Meihan
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG