The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13714 posts, closed, started )
mx5 is a really fun car, also the only car I have ever won a road race in
Quote from e2mustang :well judgeing from the videos of recent races from lfsers,specially the crashes its still a pos. is there a new cracked version btw so i can verify this?

Can you link us to a few of these videos? And yes a new cracked version is available for $10.
Quote from boothy : a new cracked version is available for $10.

Not sure if trolling...
Quote from boothy :Can you link us to a few of these videos? And yes a new cracked version is available for $10.

cba to link but bash0r and niki loves to upload those vids
Quote from e2mustang :cba to link but bash0r and niki loves to upload those vids

You do know that there are some BMWs coming right? Surely this means you are also cumming right?

right?

right?
ill do that thanks !

EDIT: i subscribed for that 6 month free 0$ thing so i got a 3 month free membership with 1 $ charged on my card
Quote from e2mustang :ill do that thanks !

Edit: I subscribed for that 6 month free 0$ thing so i got a 3 month free membership with 1 $ charged on my card

:d
gayness goes on. iracing service wont start for shizzle ! halp!
Quote from e2mustang :gayness goes on. iracing service wont start for shizzle ! halp!

come on skype i halp you
Eh, "calibration" is a mess. Support mouse; jk, don't support mouse buttons. So then I configurated left and right mouse buttons as shift up/down with the virtual joystick method and it worked. Except I don't see a way to turn off LMB steer-lock while on track :| Mouse scrollwheel button instead of LMB to shift up works, but is very awkward to use.. Am I also seeing right that there is no way to adjust the linearity of mouse steering (only linear sensitivity)?

But hey, it's working.
yep so i said so far its still pos game. i managed to set up mouse steering,but i cannot downshift only if i brake. dafaq is that? i baerly touch the wall steering is F-ed up.dafaq is that? if real life was like that no1 would race.. oh and whydafaq is it sputtering when i accelerate and why it wont do a donught on the grass so i can quickly get back on track?
You need to either rev match or manual clutch when you shift down. I'm using manual clutch and can shift down anytime I want. The TC on the Caddy is horrible, pick a different car.
but i can only pick 1 of the options where blip,auto clutch etc is
Quote from e2mustang :...

"Our journey is not complete until our gay brothers and sisters are treated like anyone else" – President Barack Hussein Obama, January 21st, 2013
Glacier's anniversary races were the best ones I've ever seen in simracing. Quality driving, quality stream, great fights. It was great to see so much familiar names, even battling with each other. That Evan guy was killin' it, was awesome to watch him going through the field.
completed my first race with mx5. came in 2. !
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Glacier's anniversary races were the best ones I've ever seen in simracing. Quality driving, quality stream, great fights. It was great to see so much familiar names, even battling with each other. That Evan guy was killin' it, was awesome to watch him going through the field.

I tried my best to hold them off in race 2
It was a good race to watch.

And bring on week 13. LOL 5 cars on track at Spa and Suzuka. Caddy, V8, FGT, MP4, Vette.
Quote from e2mustang :completed my first race with mx5. came in 2. !

nice

whats your iracing name?
Quote from e2mustang :with 1 $ charged on my card

That is probably simply a validation check, to make sure your card actually exists. Once iRacing confirms that that transaction went through, it should be refunded to you.
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :nice

whats your iracing name?

thx. Csaba Homonnai

Quote from dekojester :That is probably simply a validation check, to make sure your card actually exists. Once iRacing confirms that that transaction went through, it should be refunded to you.

Not that i care about that 1$ but y they need creditcard for free membership? To autocharge that 74 when it expires?
Yup.
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13714 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG