The online racing simulator
24h of Aston: Results & Points
Official Results & Points for Round 4: 24h of Aston GP

Results:

Quote from DeadWolfBones :I think most of the admin team will require several hours of sleep before even thinking about attacking the post-race deliberations.

same for the drivers
not quite - I know trhee or four drivers which have a race later tonight
Quote from Stigpt :not quite - I know trhee or four drivers which have a race later tonight

Made a fastest laptime table for another forum, might as well post it here

1 M. Schade 2:38.460 Germany n!faculty Racing
2 R. Mooney 2:38.550 Scotland Mercury Racing Team
3 B. Bouma 2:38.570 Netherlands F1RST Racing
4 C. Krognes 2:38.580 Norway F1RST Racing
5 S. Seybold 2:38.590 Germany n!faculty Racing
6 J. Scheuerle 2:38.610 Germany #low-racing
N. Naujoks 2:38.610 Germany SK Gaming
8 C. Hörenbaum 2:38.680 Germany n!faculty Racing
9 T. Arends 2:38.690 Netherlands F1RST Racing
10 V. Staal 2:38.720 Netherlands SK Gaming
∞ C. Lluna ∞ Spain TeamXFR

-
(BurnOut69) DELETED by BurnOut69
Now get the 23 hour replay and give us some stats ja?!?!?!?!

Would be quite nice to know what the FZRs best possible was, (without draft) as the XRR on absolute best possible is late 38.1 or early 38.2. Mostly due to the first and last sector being so fast, R3s harder compound make all the straights a good bit quicker and when they wear down.
Now I think it's obvious that +15 kg handicap is too much for FZR's, knowing that Bawbag was 2nd in the qual and also in best lap in the race and that XRR's need to pit less and that AS GP used to be a track that favors FZRs (not to mention the severe engine damage of FZR's).
Quote from Stigpt :not quite - I know trhee or four drivers which have a race later tonight

Yeah i know a driver too that was racing same night he finished.
Quote from traxxion :Made a fastest laptime table for another forum, might as well post it here

Woei! :P
Quote from csimpok :Now I think it's obvious that +15 kg handicap is too much for FZR's, knowing that Bawbag was 2nd in the qual and also in best lap in the race and that XRR's need to pit less and that AS GP used to be a track that favors FZRs (not to mention the severe engine damage of FZR's).

Then maybe you guys would be on pace with the top FZRs on 15kg?

How many XRRs do you see in that fastest lap list? How many XRR's did you see at the top of the qualifying table? How many XRR's did you see leading the race?

Btw, the engine damage was quite severe for that silver and black car, fire your mechanics and hire some Germans, their car was fine.
Quote from Bawbag : How many XRR's did you see leading the race?

Well, It's not our problem that you crash in first corner and have disconnects... :P
I know that you are the best driver in the world but I don't think that those guys on the list with FZR's would be that much slower. (If I am right N1lyn beat you in etm :P) The fact that there is only 1 XRR's among the fastest cars only show that there was only one top class XRR driver in the field (with a proper set at least).
And your point is? Top XRR driver vs Top FZR drivers driving equal best times. I don't see any indication to adjust the current ballast at this time.

Preparation and testing makes the difference...
"Top XRR driver vs Top FZR drivers driving equal"

If you want to balance the two cars for the whole race and whole championship you have to consider that XRR needs less pitstop and also that AS GP is a track for FZRs. I dont get it what's so hard to understand about it. IMO the FZR should have been faster in one lap, but as you like.
#15 - Jay
Quote from csimpok :"Top XRR driver vs Top FZR drivers driving equal"

If you want to balance the two cars for the whole race and whole championship you have to consider that XRR needs less pitstop and also that AS GP is a track for FZRs. I dont get it what's so hard to understand about it. IMO the FZR should have been faster in one lap, but as you like.

jou, same pace + less stops = slight advantage
The XRR had horrible pace on lap 27+, so it wasn't faster to do many more laps than the FZR. The FZR also handles much better and is easier to drive fast, none of you quick drivers can honestly deny that. "XRR is easier to drive" is total crap for any decent driver.

Most XRR teams also got stuck in the gravel at least once so that's clearly something which is a factor.
Quote from csimpok :Well, It's not our problem that you crash in first corner and have disconnects... :P
I know that you are the best driver in the world but I don't think that those guys on the list with FZR's would be that much slower. (If I am right N1lyn beat you in etm :P) The fact that there is only 1 XRR's among the fastest cars only show that there was only one top class XRR driver in the field (with a proper set at least).

Yea, and I clearly blamed you for those problems too didn't I? Yea I guess your right, there isn't anymore people in the XRR who are able to drive at the top, Jonesy_, 55ps (He beat Nils in the ESL Pro series btw ) Tube and lots more are far from capable..... The way you talk of a "proper set" I guess you think that n! had a proper set too then?

About the etm, Nils did beat me in that series, and everyone else, but I beat him in the internation esl one before that and Ruditurbo beat me in this seasons OLFS championship. Yes, you can see it prooves alot.
at least u tried really hard to beat me in etm
You got more arrogance than speed.
Keep those hormones in control, ladies.
Quote from Bawbag :You got more arrogance than speed.

Still not as much as you though!
Top 10's fastest laps 0.10s from being separated only by a quarter of a second. Impressive!
and that on a quite long track.
great job guys
grats to the winners and so on
Is there any room for a 2:40:80?

I agree with bawbag, dispite the talent of the FZR drivers, the difference was clear: the FZR was much more rapid. Just take a look on the tracker. The first four positions were occupied by FZR.
I think in future MOE races we should control de difference between XRR and FZR performance because in some races the ballast is crucial.
Right FZR drivers push to one side and XRR drivers to the other side... ... we did our 24h honest and fair, we did our best, we had a lot fun and thats what matters to me, if you want to add more 30kg to the FZR we don´t care... and btw cograts to n!Faculty crazy driving there you guys really deserved it

24h of Aston: Results & Points
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG