The online racing simulator
There seems to be something wrong with the program. It doesn't change the car. It's always XFG.
No thatis something wrong with me, I forgot (second time now) to turn on random cars and tracks... I will fix VERY shortly.
Thx.

Server not very populated atm, everybody join.
Having raced a little on the server, i'd like to make one suggestion: make the bets use odds instead of a fixed amount.
Quote from ColeusRattus :Make the bets use odds instead of a fixed amount.

Its planned, there are lots of things that are planned, but thanks for the suggestion glad your enjoying the server... Hopefully more people start enjoying it also.
There was a bug when i changed my name after a race, it seemed to crash the insim program, we had to all leave the server for it to end race and work again.
If the system is still running than the Dash For Cash application did not crash, which is good. It might have been confused, we will look into it when we finally get a chance. By the way development is on pause right now for Head-to-Head System changes and improvements.
I had a PM saying the system went down, an know the system is back up but I need to fly to work so catch you all later, hope you have a good day!
#134 - AMB
Quote from dmwright :I'll have a look tomorrow. Is it run with an insim?

Matty

I hope you get banned from the server, you cheating scum, along with some other things, but hey i'm sure the replay has been sent to blackbird already.
Calm down Messy, take a deep breath... breath in, breath out, stuff (aka the most important part), breath in, breath out
#136 - AMB
Alright lol, it's just that after all the things he's did to me and a few others I don't think he deserves to play LFS, But when you buy S2 it doesn't have a retard checking system so that is why he has 3 accounts.
What are you talking about here? Maybe it's something similar as what I will talk about just now... I had some conflicts with [SR] members on the server. My friend had too. I don't really remember who was it, but they are not racing fair & clean... Pushed me out of way, sometimes crash, cutting the track and when I after race ask ,,wtf is with you?", so he tell me that it's only a game... But if you do something to him, he cries like a silly baby. He's right, it's just a game, but it is not a reason to don't race clean and without contacts.. The same problem isn't only with some [SR] members, but with the others racers too. Next time will try to save the replay.

Is there any chance to make in the insim a way to download replay from previous race? Would be usefull, wouldn't be?
DashForCash won't have this feature for awhile although the Development team and I have discussed this greatly. For now please save the replays manually and I suppose PM them to me although I want to find a better way to start reporting incidents.
Mybe like ctra, report the username while still in game through the insim??
We already have our ideas on what we are doing. Like I said, it won't be done for awhile. Please ignore most suggestions/improvements for now until the next testing phase comes. The Dev-Team behind this, (SRS), has their plans sorted out and what happens is what happens :P I am sure you will like what is to come, but first things first: HEAD-TO-HEAD is the most important thing on my todo list and since the event is on Saturday, I need to keep focused and working on that.
I just wanted to make an announcement that the DashForCash server will be updated to Patch Z as soon as we get the chance. Once this happens I am hoping to see the number of people we had been seeing before the incompatible patches last week.
DASH FOR CASH is now upgraded to Patch Z, enjoy!
Been a week since the servers been updated and I haven't seen anyone there, what happened to everyone?
Lot of people went back to againTBOonlyCTRA2thing
(including me)
Quote from blackbird04217 :Been a week since the servers been updated and I haven't seen anyone there, what happened to everyone?

Hi.

I do not even find the server ??
Find others ??
[SR]DashForCash

System is down at the moment though, I guess my laptop lost connection this morning or something, but I can't be totally sure until I get home. Either way it won't be up until I get home... (8 hours from now).
Hello there! Maybe it 's gonna sound stupid, but is there a chance that the server will be back on-line? Really missed it
Yeah, what's up with this project?
Well, as you can see the project is on hold. And where as I would love to bring it back I don't have a server, nor do I have the time. Working 2 jobs at the moment and other real life events are soon occurring to take up even more free time. I know a lot of people really liked the server and system of Dash For Cash, but it wasn't as popular as I had hoped it to be, for now the project is not canceled, but I can't see it picking up progress anytime very soon.
why not let the alpha do its work on the gtwerx server?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG