The online racing simulator
Some good racing going on tonight. A few major coding changes are happening at the moment and I will soon have some more features added : ) Come join the fun

[SR]DashForCash TEST
Having fun, a few close ones, then others i die.......But having funn! Come join us!
This idea is amazingly GENIUS. Wished i discovered 2 weeks ago. I've enjoyed this server very much, great job!
Had great fun racing on your server. Keep up the good work
I am keeping up the great work. I changed a lot of little things in code, and will need a handful of testers tonight. And this time again I do not need "racers" I need actual testers who are willing to disconnect at seemingly random times and to try breaking the system as some of my code has changed and I want to make sure it didn't introduce any bugs.
Whats going on? I'm on here with anoter guy and we can't seem to get it to restart. Your in the server but AFK, come help us?
I am actually at work, and the server *may* have crashed idk, I can't check. But I will check in 3 hours or so when I get home from work. Hope you have the chance to come by. I live in the US as you can tell so timezones kinda mess things up for a lot of people who wanna test. If you can come in late at night then I highly suggest it since thats when I am there, although I hope to get the server running smoothly as soon as I can.

Like I said earlier I need some actual testers tonight to try finding any left over bugs and problems.
Quote from blackbird04217 :I am actually at work, and the server *may* have crashed idk, I can't check. But I will check in 3 hours or so when I get home from work. Hope you have the chance to come by. I live in the US as you can tell so timezones kinda mess things up for a lot of people who wanna test. If you can come in late at night then I highly suggest it since thats when I am there, although I hope to get the server running smoothly as soon as I can.

Like I said earlier I need some actual testers tonight to try finding any left over bugs and problems.

I'll come along again, in about 2 hours.
Tuesday Feb 5th Testing has started, come join : )

Please note that this is a testing session and you will need to do things as I ask you to do them so that I can test to find bugs. There will be enough racing and fun, but it is meant to find bugs. If you don't know how to test its not a problem, I can help you. More testing that happens during this phase the better. I have already made several new things which is why the system is still in testing, a lot of people had good ideas that have been added! Please come help and test

Thanks in advance.
Well after some good hard testing we got several issues ironed out and it is working very well. I am happy to see several of my changes went in smoothly and that a few of the crashes that used to be there had been fixed... Some things are now working that haven't been. And some new plans are in the works for this week...

Hoping to go live by the end of the week as well but like I said before, I am not launching the system until everything is dialed in.
Good to hear its coming along well! Love the server so far!
Yea, actually the other day I heard a suggestion come along and there will be some more action to come for the higher "ranked" players. Simply put if you have over $10000 you will be able to do special things, and once you get over $25000, $50000, and $100000 you will be able to do special things to give the players more of a 'reward' type of thing. This feature will be hidden to ALL players except those that have been constantly testing until the launch of the system which may not be for another week or two... Even if I *just* stated that it might go live by the end of the week it still might... Don't know quite yet because there are a few more features that are being added still and when they are complete I think it will add more to the system!

Testing will begin in two to three hours from the time of this post, although tonight will be more of a racing night as the heavy duty testing was done last night.
I'm there right now and u're AFk on there and the system is off
Yea I am at work which is why I was saying 2 to 3 hours...

The system *may* have crashed, and I will look into it when I get home tonight.
ok
If you were to type $menu or press shift-I does the menu pop up?

If not then it probably did crash, although I know the system doesn't do much if only 1 person is actively in the server - its not a bug I just coded it that way for now.
#67 - Jakg
Nothing happens if you do either of those
Then the system did crash : (

I will be home in 30 minutes and will start it back up at that time.
-
(Luke.S) DELETED by Luke.S
System is running again
Up, Running and having fun!

More servers like this?
No this will be the only one, but its still in development : )
It's fun, and quick. I like how since most people haven't driven the combo they don't have a set and it really tests the skill of the driver. Keep it up.
Great session last night. A few bugs have surfaced although the cause of the bugs are still a little unknown - we just know they exist. We had over 16 racers for about 3 hours and that was pretty amazing, as it is we have had over 9 racers for the last 5 hours and there is still JUST now 8 racers on the server as I am leaving...

I am on the server just AFK as it allows the server to stay in the public list. If the server crashes while I am asleep I am sorry... I hope it doesn't though - although there is a known crash that needs to be fixed somehow... Have heard tons of feedback and there have been tons of new people as well as some regulars. I can't wait until the system is finished later this month. I hope you all enjoy it and keep the racing clean like it has been! Very nice...
Great server Blackbird, as you know I was on there for about 4 or 5 hours last night, very very addictive, great job sir.

I would recommend that everyone gives this a try.

Jees its 5 to 6 in the morning better go to bed now
Quote from AlienT. :Great server Blackbird, as you know I was on there for about 4 or 5 hours last night, very very addictive, great job sir.

I would recommend that everyone gives this a try.

Yes + 1 on this. I like this system a lot. Its like a new form of racing

Quote from AlienT. :
Jees its 5 to 6 in the morning better go to bed now

HAHA. You only just decided too?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG