The online racing simulator
i have tested this server (by means of racing on it).
i found the server to be really great in terms of racing quality and sportsmanship, so anyone who wishes to use it please do the more the better.

fantastic idea blackbird04217
Was on the server, had a few races, was quite good

But then the InSim/VCom/whatever its called failed and everyone left.. Lol

But it was good while it lasted
Oh it crashed? Just now I guess? I am not home quite yet so I will get it back up and running in about 2 hours. Glad you liked it and I will post again when the system is running and the testing session begins again!
Sure enough it did crash. I got home and put the code back to the way it was before. Slightly more stable but at the same time its a little more of a pain so I need to work on a global change over the weekend.

Anyways, testing has started for Friday night so PLEASE come join the fun. It really is great when 5 or more people get online. So please try it out, and give it a good shot before saying its crap or anything...

Thanks - BlackBird
Had a go last night and can say its fantastic fun and very addictive. In fact, I was up until 6am this morning as I couldn't get away from it. Highly recommended
I agree 100%
At first you may think that it's boring to spectate 75% of the time, but it really isn't. After all, you bet on the drivers, and watching them go side by side into the last corner is very entertaining to say the least.
It's addictive, right Turkey?
Anyone wanna come race? I am staying up really late tonight trying to have some fun
If its up on Monday I'll be there: I am in the Single Seater cup from SonicRealms.

(Race on Sunday)
That doesnt start for a long time Dalek come join now... : )
Quote from blackbird04217 :That doesnt start for a long time Dalek come join now... : )

But its tonight...

Btw, is the server on?

EDIT: Stupid Question
Just been there: really addictive! Come and join it!
I need a handful of testers to show up in 5 to 6 hours. Please contact me by PM and give me your MSN, Yahoo or AIM name so that I can get in touch with you. This is NOT an open testing session an I need people to be helpful and test things that will make the server crash and break so that I can try to fix it... Please help me and the system out.
Quote from blackbird04217 :I need a handful of testers to show up in 5 to 6 hours. Please contact me by PM and give me your MSN, Yahoo or AIM name so that I can get in touch with you. This is NOT an open testing session an I need people to be helpful and test things that will make the server crash and break so that I can try to fix it... Please help me and the system out.

Will (try!) to be there.
Quote from blackbird04217 :I need a handful of testers to show up in 5 to 6 hours. Please contact me by PM and give me your MSN, Yahoo or AIM name so that I can get in touch with you. This is NOT an open testing session an I need people to be helpful and test things that will make the server crash and break so that I can try to fix it... Please help me and the system out.

i'll be there pmd u my msn
Hey guys who have been testing the server. Please post in this thread any bugs you have noticed with the system and how to repeat the bug. Do not mention bugs that you can't reproduce as its probably not a bug... If you are there and the system by chance crashes also post here and explain the incident in as much detail as you can. IE racerA disconnected after racerB had placed a bet on the race between racerA and racerC and any other info you can get...

Also if you have very SMALL suggestions go ahead and let me know here and I will think about them to see if the suit the DashForCash system... Thanks.
I don't think its running? (Server is Insim app isnt)
Your correct its the Dash For Cash system is down at the moment and will be until I get home. However in 2 hours from the timestamp on this post I will need some actual testers to help. By testers I don't mean racers. You will need to be able to follow my directions to test certain scenarios to make sure the system holds up. If all goes well and we can spot all the crashes then the system will be opened this weekend.
Quote from blackbird04217 :Your correct its the Dash For Cash system is down at the moment and will be until I get home. However in 2 hours from the timestamp on this post I will need some actual testers to help. By testers I don't mean racers. You will need to be able to follow my directions to test certain scenarios to make sure the system holds up. If all goes well and we can spot all the crashes then the system will be opened this weekend.

If I'm awake in 2 hours, I'll come and help. I'll probably be asleep, however.
There is some racing going on right now on the server if you wanna join:

[SR]DashForCash TEST

Hope some more people show up...

(System is in testing state still although its very stable and we are just having some races...)
Well, that was officially a lot of fun. What a great idea. This is LFS at it's best.
Thanks it is very fun and brings out a lot of the combos that are generally ignored... Still a work in progress but the system is coming along. Can't wait until it fully launches.
I was just pissed because I kept getting the same FWD cars by chance every time, lol.
Yea, but like you said it was just by chance. Its completely random what cars the racers race but it keeps things mixed up and adds to part of the fun...
I Love Love Love this server, I am on it Right now, It is great All should go and try it!( [SR]DashForCash TEST:Is the server ) Best server ever!
Just finished having a quick go.

Cracking concept, and quite good fun

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG