The online racing simulator
Aston Cadet : Pre race discussion
Looks like I'll end up going into this with very little practice again LOL
No practice for me either, lets hope my net connection is a little more stable this week...
Fingers crossed

All pm's sent out, if you haven't got it, let me know.
aston cadet is a dangerous track , specially the switchback bends on the hill , theres gunna be some accidents there ,
gl everyone
I might be little late i have a meeting on 18 pm gmt and will be back something like 19:30 :} hope to se you all :}
I love this racetrack in the MRT. The uphill 'unrealistic' chicane isnt a problem if taken with commitment flat. Ive had great races here with DBP Drivers and with Storm Cloud of R4R. A great little track.. if only for this car!

DBP Public will be set to this combo tonight for some practice, all welcomed.
Quote from mkinnov8 :DBP Public will be set to this combo tonight for some practice, all welcomed.

Thanks Stoney
what times are being set then , im on 56.2 but then i crahsed
#10 - bozo
Quote from jwardy :what times are being set then , im on 56.2 but then i crahsed

I was practicing with Kamo a little earlier. He was into the 54s, just. I was down to a best of 55.82. I may practice a bit more tomorrow before the race, but I don't expect to find much more time.
Quote from bozo :I was practicing with Kamo a little earlier. He was into the 54s, just. I was down to a best of 55.82. I may practice a bit more tomorrow before the race, but I don't expect to find much more time.

lfs lap count AS 1 jwardy 2 - so im in need of some laps
Yes it was a great few laps from me but i always crash when it comes to the real deal

oh and laps.....375 till now :}
Can Confirm, the DBP Public server is set to this combo..

Anyone want's to join me practicing (as long as you promise not to laugh) is welcome !
Hmm, just put in an offline 54.97s, not sure what the wr is though...
EDIT: Online 55.04s, blah...
#15 - bozo
Oops, I got the lap times wrong in my post yesterday. I'm in the 54s not 55s - 54.64 is my best. Kamo was in the 53s.
you will be sending me your set
I will not be attending this race as I have other commitments. Good luck and great racing to all of you who will participate.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG