The online racing simulator
OT: LFS Friends on Mario Kart
Are their any other users of Mario Kart DS WIFI in the LFS league apart from me?

If anyone wants to list their friend codes on this thread, you can be sure of some good races!

To start you off, here is my code:

210 513 502 934
This not more for OT ?
This is and stays a league section..
I don't think so.
It's more for gathering OLFSL players who want to play Mario Kart inbetween OLFSL races.
Mario Kart? .. err...

I usually play GPL when taking a break from LFS. If you haven't heard about, download the vid below. It's FienDi taking 1 lap in Monaco with 1969 Ferrari.

Btw, is it possible to drive a lap in Nürburgring without spinning?

http://www.lfs-league.com/misc/GPL.zip
GPL= Grand Prix Legends ? Have that game too..drove 2 laps and put it then back between my other disks.. Didn't really felt nice with kb (was like 12 yrs then?)
WARNING! Do not play GPL with keyboard
lol

Soon my exams are over, I'll try GPL again, didn't knew it was so well known and all, was a present of my dad back then. Thought it was one or another cheap old racing game..
hi russraine
i think it's about time you ask someone who lives in your area, just open the front door of your house and ask the next person who passes by even.... what country of the uk you are in and change your flag from the union jack..

even more fun than mario cart

ALZY.
Quote from GianniC :lol

Soon my exams are over, I'll try GPL again, didn't knew it was so well known and all, was a present of my dad back then. Thought it was one or another cheap old racing game..

Same here! I had no idea about sim racing when my dad got it for me, and well, i was using a kb and i sucked at it, so i deleted it.
Quote from alzys177 :
i think it's about time you ask someone who lives in your area, just open the front door of your house and ask the next person who passes by even.... what country of the uk you are in and change your flag from the union jack.. even more fun than mario cart

ALZY.

Firstly the beauty of mario kart and lfs is that you can play people around the world? Why don't you ask your neighbours if you want to play via LAN instead of with us on the olfsl?

And I don't see why I should change my country, when the world cup is on I do not support England!!

I prefer to stay Great Britain!

OT: LFS Friends on Mario Kart
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG