The online racing simulator
Must've missed it,fixed now.
Lol , still not, AutoMotoTrke.net are not in list, there are 2 Karma Racing's now
scoop, you wrote 1:42 instead of 2:42 at the last Gt1 Team in the grid .
We are going to use for the race the same server we used for qual on friday:

Server name: LFS GT - by esport-racing.com
pw:lfsgt
it'd be nice if you were able to get who owns the server to put it up on the relay, so the other drivers could watch with RS or remote.
There are just 14 cars on the grid so drivers can stay on the server, even if they are not driving at the time so u can follow the race.
well, i guess nevermind about getting the server on the relay, Team FG needs to pull out.

Quote :"During the last qualification, she threw a rod right through the oil pan, sending all kinds of shrapnel through the oiling system before we could get her into the pits and shut her down. Unfortunately, we're a small team, with an equally small budget."
http://burnsy.no-ip.info/finalgear/images/piston1.png
http://burnsy.no-ip.info/finalgear/images/piston2.png

- catastrophic failure of one of our member's computer.
Fun first race... we were a bit off the pace, and our inexperience showed. I started the race on R2s (forgot to change it from qual), so had to fix that in the pits. Then I lost a tyre at the end of my run so had to pit early and switch to Joe. Joe was a little uncomfortable in the car so was a few seconds a lap off me but was fairly consistent, although he too blew a tyre at the end of his stint. Then I got back in and put in a good stint, but unfortunatley the early stops meant we needed to pit for a 4th time a few laps from the end. Still we only ended up 90 seconds from 6th so are fairly happy with that.
We'll be better prepared for next one, thats for sure. Considering this was our first ever LFS race I think we did Ok

Cya next time!
#04 Northstar R4R
great race guys, stats are following
Final results will be posted in 48 hours tops.
Results and standings have been updated with the latest from this race.
It took almost 50 hours
Quote from Profi :It took almost 50 hours

Good things take time be happy it doesen't take me 1 week like it used to

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG