The online racing simulator
nice fight from mooney (1st) and scheuerle (2nd)...
go scheuerle go
where's ma sound?
Wheres ma stream?
its all good!

Sound IS ON!
Great Work! (i've had no problems on the internal gamer-tv.com page)
Anyone have the email adress we have to send our answer to for the wheelcompetition?
Who's winning? Who hurt their engine?
Muhaha, Pepsi commercial with P.Diddy rocks
LOL, I love the part where you show your "Mika Rocks!" image on the First Racing car. Great work thus far mate!
Sound is All good!
Wow I just want to let know that I'm impressed with this. I'm a fairly new LFS-player, but what has been set-up here is really cool and a very good concept within the current limitations of LFS. Enjoying the broadcast with a good commenter
Quote from stry90dis : but what has been set-up here is really cool and a very good concept within the current limitations of LFS. Enjoying the broadcast with a good commenter

ditto.....
Gotta take my hat off to you guys, especially the commentator.

I've been tuned in from about an hour after the start (late one last night ) with the stream in the background of whatever I've been upto and I have to say that the coverage has been outstanding.
LMAO @ Swearing ^_^
Wow, very impressed by the broadcast. Commentary is excellent, and the InSim program makes it look like a proper race telemetry!
any chance to get that insim program ? is it going to be released or send privately?
oh i didnt knew that thanks traxxion
no offense.. but commentatory is like.. "i finally... got... pass.. the... i have to... leave you... now..."

nice anyway when you'tr drunk
i think you doing great chap keep that kettle warm
4.30am here and still going strong

Reguards Team XFR
what happened to the comentry?
Mika's been commentating since before race started - he took some time off to get a few hours of sleep.

He should be back soon.
cool, i though 24hrs would take it toll
Yay, Mika is back

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG