The online racing simulator
Broadcasting 24 hours of Aston Grand Prix

The endurance-league "Masters of Endurance" starts the new year with the legendary 24h-race. For the fourth time in this season, the participating teams try to demonstrate their teamwork in this huge race-league. A total of 26 teams in two classes (GT1 and GT2 with air restrictors) will ascertain the winner on the Aston Grand Prix track . The track, with a distance of 8. 8 km the longest in LFS, is known for its hilly sections and long straights.

The Aston GP event brings up a huge challenge for all teams
In the past, the winner of the 24h challenge always won the season in the end. In 2005 the team of n!faculty won the race and championship. One year later Cyber Racing copied this happy omen for their victory. In season III the team of Mercury Racing seems to have the best precondition for the periodic repetition of the 24h win. The greatest opponent of them are SK Gaming and #low-racing. SK-Gaming, the former team of ocrana, wants to break the habit of no wins in the past with their first race-victory in the MoE. The German team of #low-racing, likely under the flag of ID-Gaming, returned back to their roots in November and caught up to the top. With one victory in the bag they aim for winning the big one and get closer to the top. The last year' s champions from Cyber Racing seem unlucky in this season. Being ranked fifth so far, they will try to turn the luck [cut]. With doubled points for the race, this should be a great chance to regain positions to defend their title [cut].

New GT2-Class celebrates first 24h-event
The inaugural of the GT2-Class in the MoE was a milestone to stepping forward in the existing multi-class format of endurance leagues. The new GT2 was founded with some limitations on the basis of the GTR-Class where all cars get an air restriction up to 25%. Only the FZR was balanced due to the master server balancing with only 20% restriction. After three races the team of CoRe.Racing shows impressive stability and leads the ranking with two victorys and one second place. Close behind them the second team of the GT1-class-leader Mercury Racing shows up with two second places and one victory. Almost certainly , both teams will fight for the win but two teams are lurking for a chance to get big points. Triple 7 Racing and TEAMSPORT-ONLINE who complete the top four in the GT2 want to break through the domination of Mercury and CoRe. After the last race, Triple 7 Racing wants to close up to the top spots. TEAMSPORT-ONLINE kept up their good teamwork with clean statistics and without any penalties or disconnects on their account.

Game-TV broadcasts live over 24 hours!
The German broadcaster Game-TV will be broadcasting the whole race live to the audience in English[cut]. Starting on 14:45 UTC on the 19th of january, commentator Mika Radmer brings up the race from the commentary box in Aston with the new presentation format, lots of guests and videos. Game-TV established out of gamer-FM who showed the races of the MoE in the past. 2006 the community listened attentively to the first broadcasting of gamer-FM in the racing sector. At that time over 17 hours of the race were broadcasted. Your host Mika Radmer celebrates his second anniversary of broadcasting with an ambitious attempt: A full length live broadcast of a 24h race.

Great sweepstake during the race!
While watching this event, you may participate in a sweepstake for winning interesting prices.

The jackpot is a new Porsche 911 Turbo Gaming Wheel from Fanatec!

You can watch the race on www.Game-TV.com in the top left corner.
Stream 1 internal website player
Stream 1 for external player (like VLC, Winamp)
Stream 1 Flashplayer BETA!!

Informations about the Masters of Endurance:
Official board
Official website

Source: M.Radmer, Game-TV GmbH

Picture-Link: http://85.25.146.202/tso-reloaded/moe/moe24h08.jpg
Really fantastic Mika!
The whole 24 hours? You are crazy.
That's awesome. As a non-MOE competitor, I'll really look forward to seeing/hearing this, and watching a lot of the guys I've raced with.
Stu, you guys thought about putting together a GT2 effort?
I think this brodcast should be mentioned in the general discussion area too, because casual racers don't visit the leagues section of the forum, and they will never know about this brodcast.
Agree with that.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Stu, you guys thought about putting together a GT2 effort?

Thought, yes. Feasibility, somewhat... We're not quite at the manpower needed to comfortably hit MOE with our best efforts. MOE is a team goal, and I think I may revive our investigations to an entry.

Quote from shiny_red_cobra :I think this brodcast should be mentioned in the general discussion area too, because casual racers don't visit the leagues section of the forum, and they will never know about this brodcast.

Definately a BIG +1
Quote from Michael Radmer :Game-TV broadcasts live over 24 hours!

Great
I hope I can watch an hour or two when I'm in the pits
Looks great Mika, really thanks for the effort you are putting in here
Awsome cant wait to see the teams fight it out, i want to see the first and lastish pit stops possbily the most hectic part of the race.
If any of you wanna post this announcement in other boards, websites or communitys, feel free to use it. It would be great, because of more spectators and attention for that event.

I changed it so you can copy and paste the topic.
In case teams(sponsors, leagues or whatever) want to send in material, where can they send it to (or a link)?
Quote from Michael Radmer :If any of you wanna post this announcement in other boards, websites or communitys, feel free to use it. It would be great, because of more spectators and attention for that event.

I changed it so you can copy and paste the topic.

Already done so sir, LFS Romania community is ready to watch(with popcorn and beer)
Quote from AppiePils :In case teams(sponsors, leagues or whatever) want to send in material, where can they send it to (or a link)?

Also interested in an answer to this.

::readies IGTC video::
Guys I'm sorry but does anyone know what time the race begins in EST (USA East Coast Time)?

Sorry, i'm very tired...

EDIT - I'm 90% certain the broadcast is 9:45AM EST
Correct stu.

9.45 AM EST (7.45 AM MNT)
Race begins at 10am EST, to clarify.
lol... Spy vs Spy is on Gamer TV right now...
Can we get a direct link to open in VLC?
What time does it start?

I gather it's not on ATM, there is some German Businesswoman talking about something that I don't understand!
Quote from J@tko :What time does it start?

I gather it's not on ATM, there is some German Businesswoman talking about something that I don't understand!

Right.

I can see updated statistics on the MoE site and spectate with LFSRemote, but nothing seems to be going on on Game Tv.

Does anybody have some kind of update?
AFAIK, the broadcast starts in 8 and the race in 23 minutes.

Any chance of the actual URL of the stream?
Quote from Albieg :Right.

I can see updated statistics on the MoE site and spectate with LFSRemote, but nothing seems to be going on on Game Tv.

Does anybody have some kind of update?

Yes, I've got it on LFSRemote too.

EDIT: Never mind - just realised. The race hasn't started yet has it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG