The online racing simulator
Added to the waiting list.
Here we are.

Team Name: Team Inferno
Car Model: FZR or XRR, depends on the weight balancing decision.
Team Manager: M. Golombeck (bash0r)
Team Vice-Manager: V. Szabo (csurdongulos)
Drivers:

M.Golombeck [bash0r]
M.Krönke [dpalonso]
J.Dombrowski [commander]
V.Szabo [csurdongulos]
H.Csaba [e2mustang]
A.Stables [gener_al (UK)]
M.Borsos [MikeF1]

If we dont need to finally decide our car decision now, we would be happy to tell you the decision after the weight balancing decision, thanks.
#105 - MxN
New teams (instead of NWRT).

Team Name: Eagles #1
Car Model: FZR
Team Manager: A.Tsepulin (MxN)
Team Vice-Manager: TBA

Drivers:

V.Chikov (asman)
E.Dontsov (VeTeR)

Team Name: Eagles #2
Car Model: FXR
Team Manager: A.Tsepulin (MxN)
Team Vice-Manager: TBA

Drivers:

A.Tyaglov (Nes)
A.Tsepulin (MxN)
A.Tokarev (ALxSPb)

Skins coming up.
NWRT being withdrawn, then?
Maybe a good idea to just rename the current NWRT as Eagles #2? It seems that's where the current drivers are going... That way you'll keep your spot and your points...
#108 - MxN
Quote from Gil07 :Maybe a good idea to just rename the current NWRT as Eagles #2? It seems that's where the current drivers are going... That way you'll keep your spot and your points...

Alx is not a permanent member of NWRT, he is from IvRT. It would be violating the rules...

Quote :NWRT being withdrawn, then?

Yep.
Ok, thanks for the info.

Because you are an existing team, one of the new Eagles teams can replace NWRT. However, we have 2 teams already on the waiting list, and the second Eagles team will be the third waiting list team. Which Eagles team would you like to replace NWRT? #1?
#110 - MxN
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Ok, thanks for the info.

Because you are an existing team, one of the new Eagles teams can replace NWRT. However, we have 2 teams already on the waiting list, and the second Eagles team will be the third waiting list team. Which Eagles team would you like to replace NWRT? #1?

The situation is: if the next stage date will not be changed, so only car #2
will be ready for start. If the date will be 2nd of August, so #1 and #2 can start, but the prefer is #1. Sorry for this hard axplanation. I hope we'll have a place for both 1 and 2 cars.
I think I understand.

I'll keep it in flux until we figure out the race date for certain.
Alias Racing Team reverts back to old Manager again, so i am back in the manager seat...

Regards
Franke... Click
Quote from baSh0r :Here we are.

Team Name: Team Inferno
Car Model: FZR or XRR, depends on the weight balancing decision.
Team Manager: M. Golombeck (bash0r)
Team Vice-Manager: V. Szabo (csurdongulos)
Drivers:

M.Golombeck [bash0r]
M.Krönke [dpalonso]
J.Dombrowski [commander]
V.Szabo [csurdongulos]
H.Csaba [e2mustang]
A.Stables [gener_al (UK)]

If we dont need to finally decide our car decision now, we would be happy to tell you the decision after the weight balancing decision, thanks.

I would like to add another driver to the list:

M.Borsos [MikeF1]

are we allowed to start two teams?
You can sign up two teams, but the chances of the 2nd team getting in for the next race (or even the one after that) are slim.

I would also warn against spreading yourselves too thin. I've seen many teams this season miss a race because a driver unexpectedly couldn't make the race.

Quote from DeadWolfBones :You can sign up two teams, but the chances of the 2nd team getting in for the next race (or even the one after that) are slim.

I would also warn against spreading yourselves too thin. I've seen many teams this season miss a race because a driver unexpectedly couldn't make the race.

we will stick to one team at first then, no problem.
Dynamic Racing has now missed two consecutive races. Therefore, in accordance with rule B5, they will be moved to the bottom of the waiting list. This promotes Schnuffel Racing to active status.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Dynamic Racing has now missed two consecutive races. Therefore, in accordance with rule B5, they will be moved to the bottom of the waiting list. This promotes Schnuffel Racing to active status.

Quote from DeadWolfBones :Dynamic Racing has now missed two consecutive races. Therefore, in accordance with rule B5, they will be moved to the bottom of the waiting list. This promotes Schnuffel Racing to active status.

Damn!

Joke! See you on track!
That was not the most enthusiastic thumbs up smiley I've ever used.
Drivers updated, and new manager and vice-manager AGAIN

Regards
Franke... Click
Updated the spdoRacing line-up.

We'd also like to enter a new team, spdoRacing 2, using the FZR and featuring the same line-up as our main team. I do realise that it will have to go on the waiting list.
Added.
#124 - MxN
Cars updated:

Eagles 1: FZR
Eagles 2: FXR Clean energy
Quote from MxN :Cars updated:

Eagles 1: FZR
Eagles 2: FXR Clean energy

Thanks.

So Eagles 2 will take the place of NWRT and start this round?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG