The online racing simulator
IGTC 2008 Season Schedule

The International Grand Touring Championship is proud to announce its 2008 season schedule!

(As in the 2007 season, events will be once monthly. All events will be four hours in length.)

IGTC 2008 Season Schedule:
  1. 23rd February, Blackwood GP, Cloudy Sunset, Low Wind
  2. 29th March, Kyoto National, Cloudy Morning, No Wind
  3. 26th April, Fern Bay Gold, Clear Day, Low Wind
  4. 31st May, Aston Historic, Clear Day, No Wind
  5. 28th June, Westhill International, Clear Day, No Wind
  6. 26th July, Kyoto GP Long Rev, Cloudy Morning, No Wind
  7. 30th August, South City Long, Clear Day
  8. 27th September, Aston North, Cloudy Afternoon
We have designed the schedule in such a way that it uses weather and wind settings that might closely resemble real life conditions. Wind conditions for each round will be announced 24 hours prior to the time of the race. The wind will be based on the forecast conditions at the real world locations which the tracks are based on. Wind settings will be limited to low or calm, so no hurricanes at Fern Bay!
Awesome. New Logo FTW!

Thanks for getting the schedule out (very early in the new year)!
#3 - Gil07
Thanks for that

Love the new logo!
Aston Historic FTW!!

Glad to see the schedule keeps the "hard" tracks in there.
#5 - J@tko
Quote from DeadWolfBones :We have designed the schedule in such a way that it uses weather and wind settings that might closely resemble real life conditions.

When we get rain - don't do that! 5 of the 8 rounds would be high winds + rain!

If there's a privateer seat going in the middle of summer, can I sign up for just a couple of races?
Quote from J@tko :When we get rain - don't do that! 5 of the 8 rounds would be high winds + rain!

If there's a privateer seat going in the middle of summer, can I sign up for just a couple of races?

Privateers can race as much or as little as they'd like. The points are totaled per car, not per driver. The down side is that you have no control over who you're partnered to drive with.
#7 - J@tko
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Privateers can race as much or as little as they'd like. The points are totaled per car, not per driver. The down side is that you have no control over who you're partnered to drive with.

Okey-dokey, thanks!

I can't commit to any more because of school...

And I currently use a keyboard.......
Not a problem. Hope to see you racing with us sooner or later!
Hey Bens, it'd be pretty neat if the OP included (or linked to) results of the races already ran. Or at least somewhere in the stickies to have Schedule/Results, imo...
Nice call.

I'll do the link thing.
There is actually a link on the website homepage i added earlier this week.
Thanks for both those, sometimes its easier for me to just navigate this forum.
As the forecast for wind in Kyoto tomorrow is 8-10mph from most sites, there will be NO WIND in tomorrow's race.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG