The online racing simulator
Well, in XFR, you floor the pedal at start and the front tire treads are optimal temperature... Do it again and they're all red...

GC, I think you'll have another fine race... :hidesbehi
Quote from bbman :GC, I think you'll have another fine race... :hidesbehi

YEAH ! Just like the FE5 race I hope ?!!
Woooha, I'll drive you all at home

.... :ambulance lol
Once again I'm grabbing the wheel to have a seat in a LfS car again. A lot of time since I did that ... illepall

I would like to say halloo to all of you and I also have a couple of questions.

Is it still possible to join this league? In our team we probably will have about 5 (prolly more) drivers who would love to join.
Does anyone know where find the unofficial manual to S2? I would like to see how you do those pitstops, all shortcuts and what is possible to do.

Well ... it might be some confusion about our team name since it's Team XFR ... ... Hopefully all undertand it's a team name and not a car ...

We are also interested in some endurance team event and I saw something about it in this forum. Anyone else in here who runs that? Maybe some hints and tips would be very usefull for us.

I'll see you on the tracks ...

EDIT: Ops my sig didn't show up when added it
Bertil H
teamxfr.net
Quote from Cawwa :Is it still possible to join this league? In our team we probably will have about 5 (prolly more) drivers who would love to join.
Does anyone know where find the unofficial manual to S2? I would like to see how you do those pitstops, all shortcuts and what is possible to do.

Yeah, of course! Welcome to OLFSL Anyone is welcome at any time.
You can find the shortcuts here: http://www.liveforspeed.net/?page=keys but that's all I know.

Quote from Cawwa :We are also interested in some endurance team event and I saw something about it in this forum. Anyone else in here who runs that? Maybe some hints and tips would be very usefull for us.

Check the Leagues&Events, you'll find more info about the Endurance league from there.

--
Mrs FienDi
Pool Manager/PR Manager
The Original LFS League
Quote from Mrs FienDi :.../// ... You can find the shortcuts here: http://www.liveforspeed.net/?page=keys but that's all I know.

Thx for your answer ...
Why I asked for that unofficial manual I know I saw a thread about it, but I forgot where ... ... well I'll try to make a search for it in other forums as well ...

Btw ... is there a way to see the fuel consumtion somewhere?

EDIT: That unofficial manual is here ... found after what should have done at the first place ... http://www.lfsforum.net/showth ... ghlight=unofficial+manual
Quote from Cawwa :Btw ... is there a way to see the fuel consumtion somewhere?

Yes there is. Go in the game and drive at least one lap. Then press F12.
Won't drive this event. Start of school day after so, early to bed.
And I wasn't able to do a decent time (a time that reached my goal) so... Perhaps next event.
This will be my first LFS league event so i'll see how it goes, I know i can go quicker than i have done ive got 2 more tenths i can find. Its just hard to put a good lap together and with each try taking 2 mins 30 ive lost patiance when i make a mistake!
#34 - agor
Hey hey, this is going to be my first event as well and hope it's going to be interesting for me. I started to post hotlaps 2h before deadtime :-)
So I hope better start place for next race.
C-yu on the track
Aston Nat Rev
Pool 3.
I'm so sorry for the T1 accident. All my fault trying to get in there last and didnt see where I were, missed the braking point totaly. You guys couldn't hardly see I braked at all.
So embarrasing to ruin your game and Im so sorry for it. Pls accept my apoligy.
I really enjoyed my first race in pool 3 i had some great battles every driver i raced was clean and treated my fairly.

Next time i'll be more agressive i just wanted to get a finish this time and not look like a noob
I hereby apologise formally for the bad crashes I caused in Pool 3, Lap 2, and you can be assured that any complaints will be treated with the utmost seriousness by a replacement Appeals Arbiter.

Solar Hydro
its ok.
i hope we all learn for the next race.

it was my first longrun race... and i had really bad luck. first corner cawwa kicked me, 2. lap i crashed with solarhydro. 24. lap my tyre blown off, cause car was damaged...

but thats racing, it was much bad luck.

i hope next race, the as national with xfr will be funny
#39 - Z0iC
It was a good race for me. Starting from the pole I didn't have any problems except for a little bit slow start from the line.

Unofficial stats I made link Edit: Pool3 stats to clarify. (obsolite, official ones on league website)

Cya next race
I was so busy to be ashamed of myself that I forgot to congrat my teamie for the victory. Congrats Z0iC ...
well we had some blowups goin in pool 1 but it was a very exciting race.
And after race i asadi stuff i sholdn't have to billy mos. Sorry man i'we checked the replay after the race and saw that it was all me who is to blame for our close encounters. Anyway congrats too the winners and cya soon.
Well, Pool 5 was a great race too... First, it looked like a pole-finish for GrandSurf, but then he went pitting and unfortunately, ran out of fuel just on the last lap...

I did two mistakes, both just slightly touched the grass with one rear wheel and I was spinning around, both times in the last corner of the lap (tricky one, you can miss the apex so easily...)... Well, regained fourth position till the last lap, where I passed GrandSurf, who was rolling out, finished 3rd...

Great race anyway, but stupid me forgot to save the replay... :banghead: Can anybody from Pool 5, who saved the replay, contact me? Thanks...
Yup, definetely the fairest and closest race i've had in the OLFS, started 8th (was 10th but 2 didn't show) and started well, we all kept our posiotions through the 1st chicane, very mature driving from all, I just drove, nothing special, just kept the car going nice and slowly, 1.58's mostly and had plenty of battles with everybody, a few very close ones with the long left hander and a certain 3J's car!!! Slowed right down at the end after Rudi turbo flew past and settled for 5th, just so my tyres didn't pop.

Good start from Powerslave too, I watched him fly past me and Ruditurbo through the hairpin at the top of the course, then great battles between Bratwurst and Rudi, then Rudi got away, slid off at the left hander and rejoined just infront of Brat, then the battle commenced for a second time, great stuff.

Can't wait for As nat now, should be a fun race if it's anything like this one!

PS. BBman, the replays from each race are put up on the OLFS website under replays on the left hand side.
Yea i'we had a good start but then after 10 laps my car just wouldn't go as fast so i got in a bad mood and at the end i was really pissed off and stuff. But i realised it was me that was slowing the car not the other way arround.

Anyway, i'm looking forward to next event, thank u olfsl staff and congrats again too all the pools winners
My first race in pool 1 and for sure, it was amazing! In the first 15 laps, i passed and i was passed many times! Great battles! And above all, without any accident... Some pushings but nothing dangerous.

Thank you, guys. I hope, i race with you next time (a bit difficult, because you are rockets!)

Billy

Ps.: For Pwrslave: Please, check your mailbox in LFS world.
Quote from Bawbag :PS. BBman, the replays from each race are put up on the OLFS website under replays on the left hand side.

Well, this was the 6th event, yet there are only replays available for Event 1-3... I just don't wanna wait that long till I analyse the race for myself in detail...
The replays are up on the site JUST NOW! "Under replays and stats"

I'm gunna go check it out now.
#48 - agor
Hey there...I finish my first race in lfs in pool3 as 4th, not so bad. I was 2nd before my tyre blow and I had fastest lap 57.01.
Need to learn to drive little more average laps. Also I had some great overtaking, must see them on the replay. Congratz to my team mate Zoic for the victory... C-yu guys in next race, I hope will be in some upper pool and will have more battles
In pool 5 I had hard battles with M.Oltmanns, Wakey and bbman. If the incident in lap 23 hadn't been there it would have been one of the finest struggles I ever had.

I had a great race with M.Oltmanns. He was much quicker in approaching corners but I was a little faster on the straights. He also made a little more mistakes, I must have been overtaken at least 4 times by him. Just after the start M.Oltmanns made it clear that he was used to less braking than me. I was a little prudent and did not want to bash 3 wide through the chicane. I applied the brake delicate and early but after the little push it wasn't very delicate anymore . Nah, during a race everyone makes little errors.

I had a few peacefull laps after a collision between M.Oltmanns and Wakey in lap 20 and that affected my addrenaline. I should have pushed the car to the limit but, alas, I took a breathing pause. Never do that guys!

So, on lap 23 we were stil battling it out! After a succesfull overtaking by him we both rushed to the final corner before the finish straight. M.Oltmanns was ahead of me before the upcomming left turns and I took the right side of the track to be able to efficiantly turn in and gain enough speed on the straight to leeve Wakey behind.

At that moment M.Oltmanns decided to go for the outside. Help ... Before I noticed what happend there was contact and M.Oltmanns slid off. I looked at the replay and I must agree that I could have avoided the contact. But I was not trying to overtake and did not expect the manouver. I have a bad feeling about this because it ruined his race. He didn't realise I was there, I didn't even realise myself that I was aside of him!

This is a bad way to gain a position and an even worse way to have a race spoiled. Wish I had been more alert and had avoided it .
Yeah, I had nice battles with you, till I managed to slip in the last corner the second time in a row... I was really surprised that even though I lost much time with this and pitted afterwards, you were behind me again after your pitstop...

At the last three laps, I just hoped that the tires would last... There were not much tread left, but with you fightning for positions, I could lean back a little...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG