The online racing simulator
Event 6, Aston National rev (merged)
Right then three options.

UFR
XFR
Walking

I think I'll go XFR - the extra weight helps the handling. I find UFR a bit too light!

How about everyone else?:auto:
XFR has a poor acceleration-steering respond for KB. Slightest tab on the acceleration key in middle of a turn makes you jump forward and complete uncontrollable. So might go for UFR, as it just is easier.

How about the facts ? Anyone has the XFR<->UFR facts-differences ? Like in a short table?
that's weird
I find the complete opposite, I have those problems with the UFR, but I am using mouse!
Well, UFR WR is 1 sec worse.
Belive the WR will go pretty soon when then top-ranked guys start submitting hotlaps. Who takes it first?
I personally think that we should either have only 1 car for these 2 races, XFR for Rev and UFR for Fwd. Or one of them Fern Bay or something, just because it's the same track twice with the same cars seems like it will be a bit boring although the races are never boring, just some variation would be good.

Anyone else think the same?
Yeah I agree
I think there are too many avents at Aston this season. Not that it's a bad track but I think with twelve races we should have a fairly even spread over all the main tracks FWD then if we have time left over go to REV's.

But still looking forward to this race!
Well it is a bit too late to discuss about the track selection now in teh middle of the season. I was driving both directions a bit lately and think that there is enough difference in teh track layout for exciting racing. And for the cars i'll most likely drive the XFR because i hate the uf1/gtr soo much. And the wr will be improved in each way i think.

YEA!! lol

EDIT: "crazy spammer!! ignore this reply"
I just noticed that the best time set was on the normal version of Aston national not the reverse???
lmao
sorry my bad lmao lol hehehehahahahaheheheheh problem fixed!!
lol you can save that time for the next one. A bit gutted about my lap i was two seconds up on the guy ahead of me in the second sector. But because he has this fancy gear ratio he gained it all back again on the streights.

Im pushing the car really hard and 8th out of 10 isnt so great lol It was the first time on the reverse track and in that car so i guess im not going to get things my own way as much as i do in Nascar 2003.
hi all
cant log on to the main olfsl page, the fiendi's have sent me what they belive to be my pw but it still does'ent work and if i use the send me a new pw bit i dont get an e-mail

so i cant upload laps at the moment or anything, anyone got any sensiable ideas ??

ALZY..
@Alzy

It's no use telling that here. The ONLY person who can fix that for you or help you fix it (assuming the problem has something to do with our website, which btw still works perfectly) is FienDi. So send him a message if you want it fixed.

Up to you of course, but I highly recommend it..

Btw do you have another email account we could try?
I had this when I started out, it may not be your password Alzy, it may be your login as the capitals and stuff have to the exact same, took me ages to get it roght, and when I delete my cookies I forget this for a while lol.

So try it with exact caps and stuff, should work.
hi again
thanks bawbag i'll try, but as i have sent for a new pw but not recived it i dont know if my orignal will still work even, if the site has changed it

i did send fiendi an e-mail saying it still does'ent work yesterday and as yet, have recived no reply, so rather tan keep sending you e-mails, i thought i would see if anyone had any ideas..
i will try another e-mail also..

thanks for the help guys.....

ALZY....
Quote from alzys177 :i did send fiendi an e-mail saying it still does'ent work yesterday and as yet, have recived no reply, so rather tan keep sending you e-mails, i thought i would see if anyone had any ideas..

Sorry m8, never received that one. At least not yet

However, I'm going to create you a brand new set and mail it to you in next 5 minutes.
Quote from alzys177 :i will try another e-mail also..

Well you can always send me one.. that works. I can tell FienDi (I can say it to his face or call him :nod. And I do have access to the database as well..
Quote from varjsa-9 :Sorry m8, never received that one. At least not yet

I have some messages from him, but not for any log-in problems.
hi guys
ok panic over, it's sorted got a new username and pw from fendi, many thanks for all your help..

by the way russraine just got to ask after seeing that avaitar, are you the illagitmate son of johnathon ross??

thanks again peep's ........

ALZY....
I dont know about you guys but how an earth are we going to get our tyres to last a race! mine are usless after one hotlap sometimes!

Im really enjoying the hot lapping me and my freind Sawyer are doing our best to beat eachother which is helping us get decent times.
A hotlapset is made for one/two laps only. With a raceset you could do far more laps without the same wear as with your hotlapset. Not tested how many laps you can do with a raceset, but it's more than half the race, I think. (someone, correct me if i'm wrong.)
Quote from alzys177 :

by the way russraine just got to ask after seeing that avaitar, are you the illagitmate son of johnathon ross??

I am not allowed to either confirm or deny this fact!

You will have to do some detective work!!
Quote from russraine :Right then three options.

UFR
XFR
Walking

I think I'll go XFR - the extra weight helps the handling. I find UFR a bit too light!

How about everyone else?:auto:

I think that more than 1% time-difference in WR makes it clear that the UF GTR is not a good choice. At Aston National I tried both the cars and after trying very hard with the UFR I could get up to my XFR times. But when I took the XFR again it was very easy to beat my PB.

A few reasons to accept a slower car could be:
- better handling in race conditions
- less pitstops

I was not able to confirm those points so I am going to drive the XFR.
Great I'll be that only KBer and UFR racer then illepall lol

I didn't drove yet (exams come first atm) but..tyre problems ? Noo..not again
GianniC mate your going to have big problems, race set or not the either full on or off accell will make the fronts go ectremely quick, I used to be a Mouse user and I'd get about 3 laps before they went full red when others could get about 10 so it's not going to be an easy race for you.

Also you hotlap may be fast but the race wont be easyt o keep your hotlapp position simply because others can go the full 25 laps.

Good luck though.

Event 6, Aston National rev (merged)
(59 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG