The online racing simulator
alright then
UF rallycross test race
Friday night from....let's say 20:00 CET (7pm island time )
on
Concept racing practice

password
will be setup if really needed, it'll be "mayhem".

We will have one server only, if there are more racers about don't worry, we'll do many races I suppose :-)

I think first we could do a few races on ferx rev, then blrx rev... and if we have the right number of people even try the complete carnage at fegreen rally!!!!

There won't be any points or penalties given, but please behave like the funny and friendly racers we had in the 1st mayhem and also in the fallout cup. So no wrecking racing just because it's rallycross, keep the chatter down if we need to sort out grids, say sorry etc.
If there should be someone stupid enough to disobey those very simple rules more than once, he'll get a 1-day ban

Tell your friends and everyone who might be interested in participating in the next UF1-mayhem to come and have some fun!
This might also be the basis for some open "pre-mayhem" thingy.

greetz, especially to ALL drivers who made the first two seasons of the UF Racer's Club such a phenomenous blast!

der butz
#28 - Dru
Go on then Butz.... how did this go?

Shall we open up the Season 2 discussions once more
Me wanna race:rally_dri
Quote from Dru :Go on then Butz.... how did this go?

Shall we open up the Season 2 discussions once more

It went well, I suppose. Although it wasn't a huge success, there were four or five present at 20.00 cet. Few more racers found the server later and even some proper races were done. (I was of course sleeping at that time allready.)

Anyway, UF1 at FE Rallycross Rev (FE5R) is a great combo and should be definitely included to May-Hem season 2 :bump:. It offers all possibilities to close racing but it also needs a bit different approach than traditional race tracks. There was some good close racing, even though we got out CR asses kicked by some fast stranger :ouch:.
tbh i think with a big field grren will be a bit small but the other 2 will both work, i personally perfer bl rallyx as a track but fe5 would cope with a large field better than bl as well
May-hem season 2 ?

Whats happening? - Where, when, how
i know

season 2,season 2,season 2,season 2,season 2,season 2,season 2,season 2,season 2,season 2,season 2,season 2,season 2,season 2,season 2,(chant continus till dru gives in)

lol please start at least one of the ufoc series soon
Waiting for them also to take part of UF-BR or this, hope it wont start in middle of summer, somewhere near at start of september would be the best.
#35 - Dru
Ok,

The update guys

O/T

My life is heading for a big change = Relocation, new house, new job.

Happening before the end of the summer, before I have to get the old house ready to sell (including new bathroom etc etc)

It is highly unlikely that unless another team comes forward to run the league (or a group of invididuals who would want to run this league) then it's not going to happen.

So I guess, if anyone would be interested in taking on such a challenge then get in touch

Regards,

Dru

(ps I hope that I am not letting people down, but I really can not justify the time over the next months to do anything apart from sleep, work, get house ready, find new job etc etc...)
Quote from Dru :Ok,

The update guys

O/T

Happening before the end of the summer, before I have to get the old house ready to sell (including new bathroom etc etc)

It is highly unlikely that unless another team comes forward to run the league (or a group of invididuals who would want to run this league) then it's not going to happen.

So I guess, if anyone would be interested in taking on such a challenge then get in touch

Regards,

Dru

(ps I hope that I am not letting people down, but I really can not justify the time over the next months to do anything apart from sleep, work, get house ready, find new job etc etc...)

good luck for it mate I think nothing worse can happen then not knowing when be able to drive LFS again

I wish the best for you mate

Falke
Quote from Dru :Ok,

The update guys

O/T

Regards,

Dru

no prob mate real life as it is is more important
any plans of an UFRC UF1 league?
Quote from TFalke55 :any plans of an UFRC UF1 league?

There are plans afoot, about what you will have to wait and see
Quote from Bean0 :There are plans afoot, about what you will have to wait and see

Ok, I'll try to stay patient...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG