The online racing simulator
its always the username afaik
#52 - SamH
It's the S1/S2 licence name.. I corrected it above. Cheers!
#53 - SamH
CHANGE - Driver summary now shown on the Stats page, providing a textual/conversational run-down about the driver you are viewing (as shown on the front page, Driver Of The Moment).

CHANGE - Infraction Ribbon, where applicable, added to the Stats page. Shows at a glance which infractions have been issued against the driver you are viewing. Anything above a warning is shown as a "block", so any cautions, short term bans, mid term bans or permanent bans are shown.

CHANGE - Infraction Ribbons added to MyCTRA. There are two kinds of ribbons. The first is as above. The 2nd type is FYEO, and also includes any warnings issued. In the MyCTRA version, each ribbon block is a hyperlink and links straight to the report lookup page for that report.
#54 - Dru
Quote from SamH :

CHANGE - Infraction Ribbons added to MyCTRA. There are two kinds of ribbons. The first is as above. The 2nd type is FYEO, and also includes any warnings issued. In the MyCTRA version, each ribbon block is a hyperlink and links straight to the report lookup page for that report.

ignore - I'm too sleepy to thingk right at the moment :P nice work
#55 - SamH
ADDED - $team
You can now find all your teammates on the CTRA system and broadcast short private messages to your team, across CTRA servers. You need to be a member of a team, recognised by the CTRA system in order for the feature to be available.
Attached images
team_message_eg.gif
Damn, I hope some team picks me up so I can test that out...
#57 - SamH
pfft.. fat chance Dustin.. who'd wantcha?
Nobody respectable to say the least.

:hide:
If you haven't got a team, can you broadcast to everybody? I like to think the whole LFS community is my team.

"Make it so."
Go Team Kev!?
#61 - SamH
Quote from thisnameistaken :If you haven't got a team, can you broadcast to everybody? I like to think the whole LFS community is my team.

"Make it so."

Errr.. fraid not, Kev. I hear Dustin's recruiting though

Oh no.. he's recurring. Like the nightmare.
Kev, I offer cookies.

Luscious, Jaffaish cookies.
#63 - SamH
CHANGE - Access Key Life
You can now set the number of times an access key can be used before it expires, from 0 (i.e. key set but inactive) to 10. Set in Edit Personal Details.
#64 - SamH
CHANGE - Server list shows First and Last names, and licence names, links to drivers' Stats page.

It's not as I want it yet and it's a tiny bit buggy, but it's getting there. You can now see at a glance if your friends are in one of the CTRA servers from the Server page on the CTRA website.
Looking good. I like that
#66 - SamH
ty! It's taken a long time to get that sorted, for one reason or another. Finally I got it done. I think I've killed the bugs in it now. Hopefully, anyway
#67 - VoiD
Looks easy from my side ( I have no idea what you are talking about)

Thx Sam, I like it too!
very nice improvement looks good

[Edit:] one thing came in my mind: could it be possible to use small icons with the drivers name, according to the licence they have in the special section (ctra,ss,b&n) ? just an idea ...
#69 - SamH
Hmm interesting idea. Let me have a think about how I would implement that
nice work Sam. That looks awesome!
#71 - SamH
Thanks Andy!

CHANGE - Server page now shows the car being driven (CTRA specifications, including GT2, FJR and UF-BR) or that a player is spectating.
thats a load of work. The orange colour really works well for the name. Much better than the black before. Soothing!

I think it's a shame it doesn't show the team acronym any more like you'd have from your ingame name.
#73 - SamH
There are hundreds of things that could be added, but space is at a premium on this page. I've opted to link each name to the driver's stats page for all the additional info, instead
come on... you know we're never going to be satisfied!!!
ROFL I agree, Sam always finds something to update or find something new to add to the page . All good Sam nothing bad. As always another fine job from you Sam.

X-System Change-Log
(149 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG