The online racing simulator
I will show you my new homemade Racing Rig
Here it is... What do you say?

2 3 4 5 6 7
:wow: Really Nice Work!
Wow, holy crap. I bet you have some fun with that. Nice work

<edit>don't you have some trouble driving cars with 6-speed gearboxes though?</edit?
Man thats sweet!!!
Quote from 96 GTS :Wow, holy crap. I bet you have some fun with that. Nice work

<edit>don't you have some trouble driving cars with 6-speed gearboxes though?</edit?

No Trouble with 6-Speed.
His Shifter is made from a ForceFeedback-Joystick, and works on a lil tool which offers a few ways to handle 6+rev Gears on a 6Gears-Plate.
FE: Shifting 1 to 6, and press a button for reverse.

Hope my bad english is good enough
Oh, yeah, that makes sense, I assumed something like a button for reverse.
Pff... awesome, and congrats...

I have to compete with this with a chair on wheels that rolls backwards and makes me unable to reach my pedals several times per lap, and a wheel that gets de-calibrated to ususable level every 5 laps on rallycross ;-)

How does LFS run on an LCD? I bought a big CRT to run it last year, but it doesn't really fit on my desk.

Solar Hydro
#8 - ekze
Wow! O_o
Quote from 96 GTS :Oh, yeah, that makes sense, I assumed something like a button for reverse.

For Reverse i push the Button on the Shifter Knop down and goes to the 1. Gear like a Renault
Wow.. That is simply beautiful. I am in awe.

Two questions, if I may:

1) Have you had any trouble with friction or squeaking with the gas pedal?

2) What software do you use for the shifter?

By the way, Solar Hydro: LFS runs really well on an LCD. I switched to a Dell 2001FP (20", 16ms) a few months ago and there are absolutely no problems with ghosting or anything.
wanna make me one?
WOW.... I want that!! :auto:
What is that wheel?
Quote from Boris Lozac :WOW.... I want that!! :auto:
What is that wheel?

I have moding a Logitech DFP with a real Momo 11 Wheel.

@TGrand

1) Friction or squeaking on the BRD Speed7 Pedals - NO!

2) Its an converted FF Logitech 3D Force Stick and i use the great FFShifter Soft - look at the RSC Forum.
Quote from GrandSurf :I have moding a Logitech DFP with a real Momo 11 Wheel.

@TGrand

1) Friction or squeaking on the BRD Speed7 Pedals - NO!

2) Its an converted FF Logitech 3D Force Stick and i use the great FFShifter Soft - look at the RSC Forum.

That Logitech force stick, can you tell me can it work with a Formula Force GP wheel? If it can't please tell me what is the price and is it difficult to make it work with a wheel? I didn't know that a real "H" shifters exist for PC, that's great stuff!
Quote from GrandSurf :Here it is... What do you say?

http://www.smay-racing.com/images/rig_2_26.jpg

2 3 4 5 6 7

Hey man!! I´m sure you have a lot of free time

Anyway, its really nice, great job..With one of that stuff in home, maybe i never gonna to do my work at home
Damn that is so awesome, I think I play lfs with the crappiest computer, and in the worst possible place (the kitchen). Atleast I have a DFP.
Quote from gp4racer :Hey man!! I´m sure you have a lot of free time

Anyway, its really nice, great job..With one of that stuff in home, maybe i never gonna to do my work at home

No, i go to Work from 6 to 6! Only on Weekend i have any Time!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG