Poll : OLFSL should have...

Closed since :
England, Nothern Ireland, Scotland and Wales separately
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
About England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.. again
Okay, I received a question about this issue and it's time to make a final decision. However, I don't want to get in middle of this for I do not represent any of these countries and therefore am not the right one to make the decision.

It's up to you racers in Gbr, give your votes and end this.
Although i'm not involved in the OLFSL unfortunatly, i wouls suggest that this is your decision as the admin. Either have them ALL as seperate nations of enter them ALL under GB.
All being England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Quote from nikimere :...i wouls suggest that this is your decision as the admin...

I could do the decision in a split second, but since I think it (my decision) will be debated again I decided to ask the community.
defo seperated.

Theres "Great Britian" and "unitied Kingdom" none of whic, imho, is classed as a country. Especially the second one "United kingdom"

I would like to represent my country Scotland and not UK or GB.

I dont want to get political, many people have many opinoins about the subject.
If you have members requesting to represent what they consider their country of residence and your capable of doing so, why does this even need debating? Seems odd this would ever be an issue that would spark such debate. Seems like more effort is going into trying to decide whether to do it or not.
I voted to separate them. The English aren't all that fussy and are usually happy to be considered British, but many of the Welsh and the Scots are intensely nationalistic, probably because they got sick of being under English rule for so long, so those guys would probably be happier if you let them pick their own nationality.

Edit: I myself don't consider myself English or British, but then I'm a dirty lefty
Quote from Goresh :If you have members requesting to represent what they consider their country of residence and your capable of doing so, why does this even need debating? Seems odd this would ever be an issue that would spark such debate. Seems like more effort is going into trying to decide whether to do it or not.

Well.. the problems is that members have been willing to represent England, Nothern Ireland, Scotland and Wales separately - but haven't been interesting in changing their profile accordingly. And that is one thing I'm not able to do for I haven't got the information.

If the members decide in this poll that separately I'll clear out the nationality info of every member that has Gbr now, so that there must be an action from our members part.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I voted to separate them. The English aren't all that fussy and are usually happy to be considered British,

Speak for yourself you dirty lefty. :slap:
Quote from Doorman :Speak for yourself you dirty lefty. :slap:

*ahem* You appear to be flying the Union Jack yourself. :chairs:
yeah
hiya guys

yeah i would prefer the eng,sco,wal,ire plz (Changed my profile ) like the football and A1 gp (GO ROBBIE GO)

!! GO [400] GO !!
Quote from thisnameistaken :*ahem* You appear to be flying the Union Jack yourself. :chairs:

*ahem* See if you can find a St. Georges flag on this forum and I'll gladly use it. :uglyhamme
Quote from Doorman :*ahem* See if you can find a St. Georges flag on this forum and I'll gladly use it. :uglyhamme

Try editing your account profile at liveforspeed.net illepall :rolleyes:
Quote from thisnameistaken :Try editing your account profile at liveforspeed.net :rolleyes:

Well now I know everything, just like you. Which nationality is ?.?
Quote from Doorman :Well now I know everything, just like you.

Go us!

Sorry for the brief thread hijack, I'm going to stop now.
Y'know, that Union Flag thing has always bugged me. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Whenever you get the 'Country' option I can't recall ever having the choice between UK and England.
Quote from Doorman :Whenever you get the 'Country' option I can't recall ever having the choice between UK and England.

England's an option in LFS because I asked for it & I didn't want to put UK (iirc Scotland & Wales were already listed) - so figure I'm the one to blame

Victor did the necessary in no time
Good job.
Hi All
ermmmm well let me think ???

lol go on then i vote to have them seperate..

bet none of you would have gussed

ALZY from Wales

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG