The online racing simulator
I would join it and maybe Alias racing team would too.
LOTA (www.lfs-lota.net) will participate, possible more than one car, as we did last year.

If necessary we can possible provide some admin power as well.
hey guys. sorry theres been no news. have not had much of a chance to start organising anything yet. No dates yet either.. i will try to get things started A.S.A.P

When everything is sorted out and ready, there will be atleast 1 month before race day notice given.
good to hear, that it is still on your mind!
Can anyone join?
yes, Individual people will have to join up with "Other" individual people though.. will be minimum 3 person teams. anything upto 6 people. (thats what im thinking so far anyhow)
Quote from franky500 :yes, Individual people will have to join up with "Other" individual people though.. will be minimum 3 person teams. anything upto 6 people. (thats what im thinking so far anyhow)

Thanks for the quick response!
Already got a teammate..guess we just need another
Quote from franky500 :yes, Individual people will have to join up with "Other" individual people though.. will be minimum 3 person teams. anything upto 6 people. (thats what im thinking so far anyhow)

Awwww Franky.... Cant i do the 24 hours on my own?
I would be interested in this, but I would like the cars and track info asap as I need to train my neighbour at uni who loves this game.
Any news about this race? I really like endurance races, so i hope i can find the time to participate in this one (although it will be like in the topgear-episode where they enter the silverstone 24hr, no experience and no skills )
Quote from flonoen :(although it will be like in the topgear-episode where they enter the silverstone 24hr, no experience and no skills )

Not true with the skills remark. They had no experience of an endurance event but they did have skills for the driving seeing as thats all they ever seem to do in the show.

Anyway Franky what be the going ons of the preparation?
Lol, powersliding a road car on an airfield can hardly be compared with motor racing.
But they did have some stigs, who are fairly experienced racing drivers
Quote from AstroBoy :Not true with the skills remark. They had no experience of an endurance event but they did have skills for the driving seeing as thats all they ever seem to do in the show.

Anyway Franky what be the going ons of the preparation?

Yeah, i guess i'm wrong about the skills remark, they do drive a lot of cars.. What i meant is they jumped into a car they didnt know very well, and barely got any laps before the start, only the few laps required to qualify (i think, dont remember that well). But what a great episode it was, my favourite i think. And it really showed that you dont need a killer budget to race in serious races, which is great!

Back to business: give us some updates please!
Guys i got a question, lets say on the 24h race date my friends come over my house and we enter the race, now would it be possible for us to race using 1 pc? I mean when my time is up and i have to change i make a pitsop quickly get out of my seat and let my friend in and he takes it off from there.

Sounds stupid but i would be more easier for us to organize as it would be our 1st endurance race...

What you say guys? Is that acceptable?
I have done this before, I am pretty sure they would allow you.
I would love to enter, will catch up with some of the Windstyle boys and see if they are interested.

We have been tempted to do our own 24 hour race or maybe shorten the length of race to maybe 12 or 6.

Anyways would love to enter, will keep eyes open when more info is posted...

Good luck with the organisation of the event franky, hope it works out!
i could race 24 hrs with a few of the lads from the banger server
I wonder where Franky's gotten to?
Did Franky abanden us?
Febuary(ish) hmm well certainly left us standing here
I wonder where ald Dean'ie bouy has got tae:iagree:
He went to hide in the caves,...With Osama! .....Well I hope not anyway! ....We would love this event, Come back franky!
Does any concrete news on whether or not this event?
thats why there was an (ish) on the end of febuary.

You'll be happy to know though that im one step closer to gettign this started. no firm date(s) yet but i have not gone to live in a cave with Osama! (im actually with yogi bear)
I think Franky will come one day and give us all the information Instead of giving it little by little.
Quote from racer hero :I think Franky will come one day and give us all the information Instead of giving it little by little.

not a chance
Quote from franky500 :not a chance

Once his done in that Cave with Yogi bear he might reveal more.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG