The online racing simulator
id be interested, but its whether ill be able to do it or not. i hope so! ive always wanted to drive in a 24 hour race.
i'm sure that should i go ahead and start planning this that a few of us at ATC should be in it (i hope) and im sure there will be a spot somewhere for ya evo
I would be in!! Aswell i thing GTR should be the cars in!! also on The longest track avibale!!
I might be interested, if someone can only make me do a short stint, as I have the attention span of a squirrel. In a 1h stint, I might crash 5 times. You'll have to put me in a FWD GTR too as me+keyboard+GTR=disaster. I'll also have to find a team.

IDEA: Have a UF-BR class? Please!
if this goes , count me in
nice idea:

what about this cars:

gtr class
tbo class
and the fbm for a cool new combonation...

like the idea,

lets hope we can get it working..

greats,

Reint Jan
Im in though ill need a team to race with.
can we have independent teams with say 1 car aswell , cos i dont wanna do it in a team , cos my dad wants to race aswell so we do it from this comp in stints
We had a blast in last years 24hr race. (Formerly LOTF Racing) I am sure we would enter at least one car.

Any other drivers from the states looking for a ride, check out our new site.
#35 - troy
sounds like fun, depending on car classes and the date i would be interested too
I would love to join an event like this, but I'm an independant/teamless driver. Maybe there's some others like me and we can create an indy team
I await confirmation of the date.
Insurance participate. When will all the complete information of the event?
Nice idea id love to do it me and my best mate would do it on one comp (is that alloud?) and for the car classes howabout any car Xcept the SS+UF1 because there a totally different machine really.

So anything from XFG-FZR

?? might make more people interested, i wont be doing it unless xfg is in,in any other class, me and my friend drive different cars lol

As for the track i think an aston confi would be good because of good passing places and wide(ish) run off areas.
Quote from mongoosetierney :Nice idea id love to do it me and my best mate would do it on one comp (is that alloud?) and for the car classes howabout any car Xcept the SS+UF1 because there a totally different machine really.

So anything from XFG-FZR

?? might make more people interested, i wont be doing it unless xfg is in,in any other class, me and my friend drive different cars lol

As for the track i think an aston confi would be good because of good passing places and wide(ish) run off areas.

+1 for XFG - FZR but not Aston I say Kyoto GP.
Quote from racer hero :+1 for XFG - FZR but not Aston I say Kyoto GP.

naa its always ky , i think FE black is overlooked to much , nice track tho
Me and my mate just did a 9 hour race on ASTON GP in xfg, there where TBOs and GTR's on as well as a few FR's

Was good fun Xcept for the ai and there habit for not moving to overtake when they are braking...

I strongly suggest AS GP, nice long track, wide areas for over taking , plenty of opitunities for overtaking and its got a nice...feel to it
Im intrested...
Im intrested... , but i have no team.

We can make a mix-team with drivers without team?
Franky500, got any news for us ?
yep...

Quote :Britain is braced for the first widespread snow of winter as strong easterly winds sent temperatures tumbling.
Motorists told to take extra care

The Met Office issued a weather warning covering almost the entire country, with forecasters predicting snowfalls of up to 10-15cms in Scotland by Thursday night.

The Highways Agency warned drivers to take care and to pack extra clothing in case of breakdowns.

Council gritters are standing by to counter widespread frosts.

Supermarket shoppers in South Wales said bread was difficult to find as people stocked up in case of being snowed in.

But the cold snap is likely to be short-lived, with temperatures in southern England reaching as high as 8C by Friday.

Or did you have something else in mind?

As for the actual 24 hour event. no real news as such. It WILL go ahead.. but not any time soon (at least March)
*SHAKES HEAD* Wise ass. Haha lol so i am gettin anxious i want to DO THIS!
Franky, if/when you go ahead with this, do you have to be in a team to enter?
24 hour racing its the dream.

Just thought like saying something diffrent though i do have one question, there will be teams of drivers entering aswell as Single people so im asking will the sign up when it opens up of course will there be one for team sign ups and one for Privateer/single sign ups as well and from there you can either allocate or the free drivers can get to talking?

Im just curious about the team system possibly like many other people but im sure you will reviel this in due time as well as the car selection.

Id just like to voice this though you can regect it if you want. Since its the 24h race, my selection of cars would be the GTR with the GT1 Class GT2, UF/XF BabyR, The BR class just because it would possibly more entertaining then the original cars, btw Dru or its original creater good job on making such an entertaining car class.

This is just a thought it will please some not others but its out there so thats always a good start.
Quote from AstroBoy :
Id just like to voice this though you can regect it if you want. Since its the 24h race, my selection of cars would be the GTR with the GT1 Class GT2, UF/XF BabyR, The BR class just because it would possibly more entertaining then the original cars, btw Dru or its original creater good job on making such an entertaining car class.

(BTW, XF-baby-R is now called XF-Junior-R after a copyright appeal by Concept Racing, who own the 'Baby-R' bit.)

I'd enter in a baby FWD GTR class. (If I had a team....)
Quote from J@tko :I might be interested, if someone can only make me do a short stint, as I have the attention span of a squirrel. In a 1h stint, I might crash 5 times. You'll have to put me in a FWD GTR too as me+keyboard+GTR=disaster. I'll also have to find a team.

IDEA: Have a UF-BR class? Please!

And an XF-BR aswell?

Why not drive the FXR - its 4WD
Quote from JO53PHS :And an XF-BR aswell?

Why not drive the FXR - its 4WD

I prefer the less powerful GTRs.

24 hr race, Febuary(ish) :: (possibly)
(136 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG