UFR/XFR
LX4
UF1
LX6/RAC/FZ5
MRT
FO8
#1 - ekze
New championship announce
Hi everyone! After 3 months break we are happy to announce new championship that will start at 2006. All what I can say now that is this championship will be very long and the name will be "The Long S2 Journey"!
To complete the calendar we need your opinion... Which cars will be used most and which one less (I am planning to use all kinds of cars during the champ).

Races will be at fridays ~18.00 GMT (may be chaged)
There will be all kinds of tracks, of course, include rally.

*Please choose more then 1 class*
Not many tough decisions with this for me. I have been having lots of fun in the LX4 to be honest, that car is great fun for racing online. The reason why, well because it is a 1 car class.

The car classes are pretty uneven right now, and in my opinion, it only leaves room to have 1 car classes.

My favorite car is the LX6, but its proposed competitors (RAC and FZ50) are not that great. In the NAL league, we had this racing class, and I chose the LX6 just because I knew the handling would be best, but its top speed wasnt. Still I found that the LX6 is faster overall on nearly every road course, even if the FZ has a top speed advantage on some of the straights. But the LX6 is most reliable and dependable. The LX6 was the clear winner. (BTW you put LX6/RAC/RB4 Don't you mean RB4 = FZ50? )

I chose the LX4 and MRT5 actually. Just because the MRT has not been driven as much as it used to, and it should be put to good use, since it is a great car if you set it up properly (acts wierd if you try the default set). But it has some problems, so maybe not.

The FOX seems popular too, but I think Speedo team is already focusing on that.

Have an LX league, and I'll be sure to join it LX fans need some love (BTW, Josh (speedo) had created an LX league back in S1, and it was great fun, sadly it ended when the MRT came out. I wish another LX league was back in action to be honest)
#3 - Scoop
A-spec back :drink:
That looks I have a new work ))
I vote for GTR because it is very popural class of cars and I like it very much
I voted TBO. GTR is to popular atm, and as Tweaker states, FOX / F08 is already taken care of with the OWRL. Also, TBO is one of the classes that is not effected by the current downforce flaw in the physics ( car's a$$ on the floor, while nose high in the air ) that seems to have spread from the F08 to all downforce enable cars ( saw a FZR last night, and yes, it was setting fastest laps )

I also voted the LX4, as this would be something totally different.
Voted TBO, LX4, MRT, for the same reasons as these other chaps above. They're fun cars and it's hard to find any servers running them, so an organised event would be good.
#7 - DeeS
yep xfg/xrg or TBO would br greate
use road cars in a championship for once..
Quote from WGooden :use road cars in a championship for once..

Yes but for you, you would have to have a Passenger or 2
I don't like XFG, but XRG sounds good
#11 - ekze
XFG and XRG will be used as one class, so you can drive with XRG vs XFG ^_-
I vote for F08 because it would be desirable speed, already slow cars have bothered :heyjoeani
XFG's PLZ
vote xfg gti's yeah

!! GO [400] GO !!

UF1, XFG/XRG & TBO - FOREVER!
I dont even have to say or do i ? TBO :P
Gtr
Have gone, has voted for all machines \classes
Hello

TBO and XFG/XRG powaaaa

EDIT: there's so much GTR leagues
FO8 and GTR class.
FOX is very fun to drive, I'm a bit tired of them after 2 championships
TBO is XRT+RB4+FXO ?
yes
Oops, clicked one option and then started to read. I also like the RAC and the XRG. I think that the XRG should have it's own class otherwise most people just drive the demo car and racing with an all XRG field is a lot of fun. The RAC does not need an private class :spider:. It can handle the other two.

I read the races are on fridays. Count me in :boing:
--gtr----->>
Yay, another vertigo \o/ ... oh no wait, it's no vertigo

So... hm I voted for some classes I actually like. Since my favorite is the XRR, even if I'm just moderate/good in speed, it would be kinda boring with GTRs only. If it shouldn't be a GTR only championship, I'd like to see XFG/XRT, TBO, LX4 and the GTR cars on the lists.. maybe a FOX race as well
Quote from Messiah :Yay, another vertigo \o/ ... oh no wait, it's no vertigo

So... hm I voted for some classes I actually like. Since my favorite is the XRR, even if I'm just moderate/good in speed, it would be kinda boring with GTRs only. If it shouldn't be a GTR only championship, I'd like to see XFG/XRT, TBO, LX4 and the GTR cars on the lists.. maybe a FOX race as well

I agree it should be a mixed championship. That was what they are planning, not? But they like to know what we like. The problem is that all cars are fun when you have learned to drive them correctly.

Unknown car-track combo's are only fun when it is not too difficult to learn in a week. Try to imagine a FO8 on Aston Cadet with 20 racers. Wouldn't be that a unique experiance? illepall

Difficult cars on an easy track and easy cars on a difficult track are the most fun to have. Try to plan all cars in a championship and it should be great for all racers.

There could be an overall theme. Only RWD or an economy formula with limited fuel . I am not sure you wanna try it. Let the organiser think up something nice.

New championship announce
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG