Anyone intrested in a 24hr race this weekend?
Just want to know if there is any interest for a 24 hour race this weekend.

I was just thinking these cars.
XR GT Turbo, RB4 Turbo, FXO Turbo
xd. a 24r race isn't just some random weekend fun. it takes weeks of planning and some VERY good organisation.
Yeah What he said ^^^^^

But we could do some weeks of planning and have a 24hr race.

We would need some teams of drivers unless there is some superman that can drive for a whole 24hrs
Hey, guys me and my cousin are interested, although he doesn't have a licence yet, do you think its possible to set one up in the next 3 weeks? Thanks
Suppose it would be possible.

I don't have much experience in 24hr races but i think we need teams of a certain number of drivers. I don't know how many drivers or how many teams
I'm interested, but I think it is a short time in advance.
Well count us in! We're prepared I think.

EDIT: Please allow TBOs
me and my dad will do it , just say when and what track and ill see uon server cant wait to do 1 finaly
I don't know when

I don't know what server

I don't know what track

I don't know what car(s)

I'm not in charge of this and the person who started the thread should be
Quote from JO53PHS :I don't know when

I don't know what server

I don't know what track

I don't know what car(s)

I'm not in charge of this and the person who started the thread should be

yes where is he ?
Hey Guys

Abit more interest than the first post :P. I guess we could organize one for mid feb. Im not to sure if i would host, im guessing most of you are from the us or euroupe. Im from AUS so you guys would have terrible ping.

I can get some things organized but i do need some help. So if you want to help out, just leave a message in the thread or pm me .
HL Racing will participate.

Just hope the confirmation of the date.
I would race in this too, id force myself to do the whole 24 hours by myself too.
Quote from mcgas001 :I would race in this too, id force myself to do the whole 24 hours by myself too.

o.o

I'd be in if I get my wheel sorted.

And if I still have Net access/haven't moved anywhere/have access to LFS/barring anything else going majorly wrong

DK
Team AAD will be participating.

What date is good for you guys?
Im currently looking at a few teams but atm i'm by myself. I am interested if a team that I get into me wants to do it. I need to know the date though if im gonna do it for definite
I think all this is just a joke.
I'm interested but I think people would have to dedicate to it and unless it seems official they might just leave.
Omg 24 hours with driving.. xD wow.. if u drive all the time u cant go Bathroom(and do your thing) .. or eat..
a 1 hour race is OK for me xD
Quote from aroX123 :Omg 24 hours with driving.. xD wow.. if u drive all the time u cant go Bathroom(and do your thing) .. or eat..
a 1 hour race is OK for me xD

@ The bathroom problem, bottle/bowl?
And the eating problem... Arent knees just perfect for steering?

And yes, I'm in if I can find a teammate and if the race doesnt interfere with school.
Why bottle? You have ~30 seconds while changing tyres and refueling
Quote from the_tj :@ The bathroom problem, bottle/bowl?
And the eating problem... Arent knees just perfect for steering?

And yes, I'm in if I can find a teammate and if the race doesnt interfere with school.

Knees steering? a la Jacky Ickx?

DK
Quote from Kdovi :Why bottle? You have ~30 seconds while changing tyres and refueling

+ more seconds depending if damaged. Just get some tablets im sure theres something that taste like food and has the same effect. And i mean it is an Enduro so u can gain the time back up later
how about 4hrs or 6hrs race? when finished the race and make a new race because some LFS'ers will love to drive for a few hours and cant drive alone for 24hrs race thats crazy..
Quote from jinxboy :how about 4hrs or 6hrs race? when finished the race and make a new race because some LFS'ers will love to drive for a few hours and cant drive alone for 24hrs race thats crazy..

You would switch between a friend and yourself, or something.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG