The online racing simulator
Blarg im ded. Going to practise the combo for the first time...
#27 - Vain
I propably won't be able to participate. My desktop-computer died a while ago and the parts I need didn't arrive yet.

Vain
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
anyone practicing tonight?
i cant even find the server, whats it called these days?
#29 - bozo
Oh boy, I'm still doing 1:35.xx times, which seems to be 2 seconds off the pace. Hopefully I'll get some time later to practice some more, but I'm not sure where I'm losing so much time. I've looked at Ghost's WR lap, and it just seems that he's a lot smoother in every corner. Maybe I need to don some shades and slick back my hair!
LOL, not sure what I am running, because I haven't even put a single lap in...........
I had my first laps on this combo last night, my first few laps were horrifyingly slow 1:39/40's, such a tricky track in the FZ50 if you get off line to put a quick lap in.
After an hour of practice i was putting in 1:35's, i think this is all i'm going to manage.
Gav was online too putting in early 1:33's in the RAC (and i think maybe a 1:32 here and there)
RAC is going to pwn tonight.
All info PM'd, some of you may note the pm says the race in one day away, obviously it's not, it's today, it's a typo.........
It's gonna be interesting, I am going into this event completely green, no practice, no setup, no idea of fuel load, nothing.

Nothing like flying by the seat of your pants
#34 - Vain
Woot, I got the exchange-parts for my computer. Now I'm installing them against the clock. Let's see how quick I can get a full system rebuild done.

Vain
I can't participate this round, I'm sorry. I got something very important to do. Maybe there is very very little chance to be back at time, but... Around 1%. have a good race.
Hey guys..is anyone going to race in this round? Just wondering...
Quote from [GR]Evolution :Hey guys..is anyone going to race in this round? Just wondering...

Nope, we're gonna let you win...
Quote from danowat :It's gonna be interesting, I am going into this event completely green, no practice, no setup, no idea of fuel load, nothing.

Nothing like flying by the seat of your pants

Same here, I've been far too busy recently.

Quote from Vain :Woot, I got the exchange-parts for my computer. Now I'm installing them against the clock. Let's see how quick I can get a full system rebuild done.

Vain

Vain, Vain,
He's our man,
If he can't do it,
No-one can.
:static::static::static::static::static:

(Sorry, never used that smiley before )
Quote from Bean0 :

Vain, Vain,
He's our man,
If he can't do it,
No-one can.
:static:

(Sorry, never used that smiley before )

I'm still trying to figure out what letters she is spelling out.
It's because it's so close to Christmas, everyone is so busy, still , should be a fun race, they always are
#41 - Vain
Stupid! I rebuild the system in time nicely, even activated LFS and set up the wheel, but the provided Realtek audio-driver simply doesn't work on this device. Now I'm downloading an update that crawls away at 9kb/s, only 30 minutes left to wait now since I'm already at 50% (that's downloading from Gigabyte, the Realtek server shows an impressive 7.4kb/s). Awesome.
So, who else loves Gigabyte?

Hope you enjoyed the race. I was looking forward to it.

Vain
Quote from Vain :Stupid! I rebuild the system in time nicely, even activated LFS and set up the wheel, but the provided Realtek audio-driver simply doesn't work on this device. Now I'm downloading an update that crawls away at 9kb/s, only 30 minutes left to wait now since I'm already at 50% (that's downloading from Gigabyte, the Realtek server shows an impressive 7.4kb/s). Awesome.
So, who else loves Gigabyte?

Hope you enjoyed the race. I was looking forward to it.

Vain

Well Vain, there is 2 races, maybe you can catch the last one.
If you are quick, you can join race 2

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG