The online racing simulator
Congrats to Arrow and the BOTT team
Now the series has been completed, I think its time to say thanks to Arrow and hos team for all the hard work that has been put in to setting up this event and managing it. It's not easy running an event across one server, let alone 3 servers with so many teams.

Whatever our experiences within this series, good or bad, take a moment to appreciate all the hard work that has been put in to give all of us a chance to race and compete together and provide us all with something to take part in.......

Great job and thanks!
yep, nothing more to add. i think you did a really good job organizing the whole league. but of course also thanks to everyone else who supported the league and to all the racers who participated!
#3 - Kaw
yes, good job fat boi!
#4 - Alles
yep thats true. nice work indeed
#5 - Nobo
Event though i didnt race i know Arrow. and the Server-Admin did but a lot of time in this ambitious project!
Congrats Arrow.!
#6 - Gil07
As I said in IRC, and despite not having raced, thanks for organizing this!
Thanks to Fusion , Arrow and to the sponsors who made this possbile.
Great thing Thanks for a great season!
What can you say more to the starter post ?. He`s spot on. Well done job. Must have been massive getting it all together. Superb.

Thank you all for those involted and thanks to the sponsor, but most of all special thanks to Aroows and team !!!!!
Nicely done, all.
I think unless you organise something like this you can't imagine the work. Especially due to timezones etc!

good stuff!
Thx for all your work at BOTT. I don`t know who did what, but my thx is to everybody involved in BOTT - also the race admin..

Was fun to participate in BOTT and i think that I saw very good driving from my fellow drivers most of the times - thx..

I will for sure try to get my new team T7R into BOTT next year..
Yeah you guys did a great job! I'm very happy with the way this championship was.. the best organized i've ever was in
and
Thanks for everythinfg you do Arrow and BOTT Team
#15 - troy
yep i also want to say thank you for the opportunity to race with such fast guys, this was my first real season in lfs (i never was the league guy before) and it was really fun to gain some more experience, i even managed to run on server1 in the last race. was a great pleasure and i cant wait for another season to kick off
Thank You Arrow & others for making this event ! I'm sorry the WRC team couldn't compete all the season :<
Quote from StableX :Now the series has been completed, I think its time to say thanks to Arrow and hos team for all the hard work that has been put in to setting up this event and managing it. It's not easy running an event across one server, let alone 3 servers with so many teams.

Whatever our experiences within this series, good or bad, take a moment to appreciate all the hard work that has been put in to give all of us a chance to race and compete together and provide us all with something to take part in.......

Great job and thanks!

wot he said
Quote from Richard Torp :Thx for all your work at BOTT. I don`t know who did what, but my thx is to everybody involved in BOTT - also the race admin..

Was fun to participate in BOTT and i think that I saw very good driving from my fellow drivers most of the times - thx..

I will for sure try to get my new team T7R into BOTT next year..

thx....

What he said......
Thanks for everything guys! This was a great series to run in, I hope we have another chance to do this.
Congrats to organizers in the name of AutoMotoTrke.net Sim Racing Team!

It was really good league, looking forward to new seasons!

Ok, there was a few things that should be improved, but nothing you dont know already. Except that everything was perfect!
#21 - Jay
yo, thx for everything arrow and team
Nice one Arrow and Team
I really enjoyed the races which I took part in, so thanks a lot for the organisation Arrow, Fusion, Mercury and anyone else who was involved.

I've run a relatively small league in the past, and that could be stressful at times. To run a league with up to 90 drivers participating on one night so smoothly is a great achievement .
Yep, i just wanna say thank you as well to all who made this season possible and all who joined to fight each other. I enjoyed every race, and i know without some work from the BOTT-team this wouldn´t have been possible. Still, all I hope is that BOTT continues

Congrats to Arrow and the BOTT team
(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG