The online racing simulator
Round 8 Race Discussion
Talk About Round 8 here
Oooo what a shame
Incomming pits hitted the side and flew over the track and punished I tought hawku of the track So I want to say really really srry m8, Maybe I had to move to pit earlier but didn't saw that coming, really srry I hope you forgive me..
Had a nice battle for the lead on 2nd server with Zolo... Then on the 16th lap some kind of bug (caused by Fusion/Jack's crash probably) launched me to the sky...

Too bad, it was a nice race...
couldn't make it to this one.. my internet left me down.. (looks like if we don't pay it, it doesn't work.. ROFL )

It was a nice championship
Great race! Managed 14th in server 1, with my team mate DOC in 5th. So many crazy fools trying kamikaze passing moves so let them pass and watched them crash later Thanks to Arrow for organising this and also to Spdo for all the work they have done, and of course to the admins. Look forward to next year and hopefully a top 10 finish for the team..

I just hope now the points don't take as long as normal as I'm sure everyone is eager to find out our finishing positions...
#6 - bozo
What a lot of action on server 2 in the first lap! I've not seen so many comings together in a league race for ages.

Apologies to 'Who Cares' - I caught you in lap 9 on corner 5 and we both spun. I was blocking the track and had to move quickly, getting hit as I did so by another driver, and passed a couple of times. I thought that one of those drivers was the one that I'd hit - I didn't realise it was yourself until i watched the replay. Sorry .

After lap 12 I was on my own for the next 38 laps, not seeing another car except for a couple of backmarkers near the end. I tried to catch the car ahead, but the gap stabilised when it was down to about 7 secs. I eased off towards the end to ensure I got the car over the line.

Well done to all the admins for organising the events. It's been fun.
What a disappointing race for me no thanks to the good ole Aussie lag
Lap 2 side by side with Fredrik then lag hit him and he spun into wall..
felt bad for the whole race.
SquasseL touch my rear slightly going into hairpin and spun another one victim of the lag

Caught up to Troy got nice run onto front straight got infront of him only just in T1 i gave him room on inside, rear end got loose and lost momentum troy tagged me and i rolled it.

Fusion Curse strikes back...
#9 - Jay
heya, as first i want to apologize for a little bump to one of the core-guys afair. i touched him a little after he had some probs. he nearly lost the car and two positions. sorry for that, wasnt my intention :-/

then congratulation and a lot of respect for the pace to moonbag, amazing

but i had a really nice race with hannu all the time and i was not that slow in the race i feared b4.

all in all it was a good race for me and a good debut for our new teammate veit
Yeah.... What a Mayhem... 3 major accidents on lap one on server 2.... lots of people got caught out with no reverse in the gearbox or ended on the roof...

I Myself crawled up to 6'th... but had a very difficult time with som serious bend suspension.... could not perform at all.... a went on the roof on lap 35....

And sorry to [DR] Nail for ramming you into the hairpin... I was fully to blame for that one... missed my braking point by 780 meters or something like that... Sorry mate...

And it was not the way I wanted to perform at the last race for Team Den Blå Avis... with a DNF...

And no problem Bozo ... we're cool....
Quote from Nosser :Oooo what a shame
Incomming pits hitted the side and flew over the track and punished I tought hawku of the track So I want to say really really srry m8, Maybe I had to move to pit earlier but didn't saw that coming, really srry I hope you forgive me..

np

There's some coverage from your car -> http://youtube.com/watch?v=3HDiGWnUAms
Seems like you have way too much speed there, but maybe you remember next time to go bit slower there...
And looks like somehow you didn't even tried to brake?
Quote from Who Cares :
And sorry to [DR] Nail for ramming you into the hairpin... I was fully to blame for that one... missed my braking point by 780 meters or something like that... Sorry mate...

It's ok mate, even though i got a bit peeved

Oh and gratz to all the winners!
Quote from Arrow. :What a disappointing race for me no thanks to the good ole Aussie lag
Lap 2 side by side with Fredrik then lag hit him and he spun into wall..
felt bad for the whole race.

Yes I saw Fredriks replay of the situation. There you where side by side, both keeping your lines, and suddenly Fredrik spun off due to a huge hit. Typical lagg thingy. In the hairpin later he was pushed a little and again without reason he flipped against the wall. Typical lfs thingy ...

Congrats to the drivers on the top places ...
What can I say, apart from absolute carnage. We were all warned @ the start to take care in lap 1, but what happens. A complete mess! Drivers that I would of expected to know better causing stupid pile ups on lap 1 of a 50 lap race.

The incident that ruined the race for so many as the chain reaction took its toll, was caused by errors made by sick & dodo. Sick clipped the wall before T3 & slowed a little so dodo decided he would try & sneak past just meters before the turn in point. Sick had'nt noticed dodo go up the inside & they touched, crashed & spun causing a massive chain reaction of a pile up as the rest of the field came piling round & had no where to go.

Come on guys you should know better. Dodo it was lap one why were you diving up the inside? why did'nt you yield? There were 49.7 laps left to overtake people.
& Sick if you use your look left & right & your mirrors you would have seen dodo & could of easily avoided the accident.

Anyways been a good championship, thanks to all the admins & to Fusion for organising, it must of been a nightmare at times. Looking forward to bott 2008 .

Just so you are aware I have attached some pics of some of the incidents.
sorry .bmp's were too big.
Attached images
mrtlap1.JPG
mrtcarn.JPG
Quote from Hawku :np

There's some coverage from your car -> http://youtube.com/watch?v=3HDiGWnUAms
Seems like you have way too much speed there, but maybe you remember next time to go bit slower there...
And looks like somehow you didn't even tried to brake?

Hehe nice video
I already pitted 2 times before but I think I took the turn too late but I tried to brake, didn't see that? from 150km/h to 120 km/h or something like that, but I took it too wide, srry again for that
Quote from Nosser :Hehe nice video
I already pitted 2 times before but I think I took the turn too late but I tried to brake, didn't see that? from 150km/h to 120 km/h or something like that, but I took it too wide, srry again for that

Yeah one little step on the brake didn't seem to help
Quote from anttt69 :The incident that ruined the race for so many as the chain reaction took its toll, was caused by errors made by sick & dodo. Sick clipped the wall before T3 & slowed a little so dodo decided he would try & sneak past just meters before the turn in point. Sick had'nt noticed dodo go up the inside & they touched, crashed & spun causing a massive chain reaction of a pile up as the rest of the field came piling round & had no where to go.

Come on guys you should know better. Dodo it was lap one why were you diving up the inside? why did'nt you yield? There were 49.7 laps left to overtake people.
& Sick if you use your look left & right & your mirrors you would have seen dodo & could of easily avoided the accident.

uhm, yeah, what can i say? i saw sick hitting the wall pretty badly, whoever was in front of me got past easily and he was so slow that i thought id get through too but he accelerated faster than i expected. by the time i noticed ive been right beside him and the corner was coming up so couldnt do anything else than hoping he had seen me what he unfortunatly didnt and steered into me.
if i would have slowed down though others from behind would have tried to get past me and even him too, so i really didnt have much of a chance.
anyway, sorry for causing that first massive crash, i just shouldnt drive mrt i guess...

i had some nice races this season though, so thanks to all drivers and our organizers!
We, at AMT, had a nightmare race (server2)!
AMT|Sermilan started from the pol position and was passed by one driver but was really pushing him and was looking to pass him during race. The pass was really in the air, just a question of moment. Then out of nowhere he was catapulted in the air for no obvious reason! After carefully looking at the replay we saw that there was one driver trashing from the outside of the track, going from the wall to the near building numerous times, famous LFS physics model that produces strange things
sermilan just passed near the wall when that racer just slightly came out of the wall. What were the odds for that? Big shame, we were looking for big points.
AMT|Rikko didnt have better race at all, ended it in lap one when he was coming to a big crash in front, he saw a place where to went through and then some one landed on his head, putting him upside down.... race over.

Oh well

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG