The online racing simulator
6h of Westhill: Penalties
#1: Core Racing (#29): +2s on quali time for chatting
#2: spdo Racing (#16): Quali time disallowed for trying to abuse the possibility to reset the car on the server twice. Will start from the back of the grid.

In race:

#3: F1RST Racing GT1 (#06): DT for avoidable contact with Triple Seven Racing GT2 (#23)
#4: Bandelnet Racing Team GT1 (#18): DT for avoidable contact with CoRe Racing GT2 (#29)

Post race:
#5: mb-racing.org GT1 (#08): Unsafe re-entry into track following accident, resulting in serious secondary accident with Team XFR GT2 (#24). Penalty is a deduction of 2 laps for gross negligence. Normally, a Stop & Go would have been given during the race on top of it that got overlooked.
#6: clownPaint Racing (#11): +30s for chatting (normally a Drive Through, but race was finished).
#7: SK Gaming (#02): +30s for avoidable contact with Mercury Racing GT2 (#22). Normally, this would have been a Drive Through, but the penalty couldn't be given until after the race. The protest was deemed in time even though it was filed more than an hour after the initial end of the stint of the respective driver. However, since the very same driver had to jump back into the car almost immediately due to technical problems for his teammate, the stint of the respective driver is deemed to have ended with the race at approximately 18:15 CET. The protest was filed at 19:04 CET (board time) which means it was within an hour of the end of the stint.

A warning is issued to everyone to obey Yellow Flags. The accident between #8 and #24 was purely #8's fault, #24 could have lessened the impact by actually doing what Yellow Flag's mean: slow down, prepare to stop. The brakes weren't touch one second in this incident. Should such a situation occur again, we are considering giving penalties.
#2 - Hawku
Quote from Hoellsen :#1: Core Racing (#29): +2s on quali time for chatting
#2: spdo Racing (#16): Quali time disallowed for trying to abuse the possibility to reset the car on the server twice. Will start from the back of the grid.

That's just stupid... I only tried once that reseting and asked on the irc after if it was allowed, it wasn't so i didn't use it again. You guys shouldn't leave the resetting on in the first place.
I think it was silly of Huppis to use reset, since it seems quite obvious that it wouldn't be allowed in MoE to me. However, it's not actually in the rules as far as I can see so it seems rather harsh to relegate us 24 places on the grid.
Quote from Hawku :That's just stupid... I only tried once that reseting and asked on the irc after if it was allowed, it wasn't so i didn't use it again. You guys shouldn't leave the resetting on in the first place.

I don't think it's unjustified that you guys had to start last, you tried to take an advantage from something that no one else done and never has done, it's part of qualifying to keep your tyres good on the outlap you know.

And FYI, you did it twice.
In-race penalties so far:

#3: F1RST Racing GT1 (#06): DT for avoidable contact with Triple Seven Racing GT2 (#23)
#4: Bandelnet Racing Team GT1 (#18): DT for avoidable contact with CoRe Racing GT2 (#29)
#5: mb-racing.org GT1 (#08): Unsafe re-entry into track following accident, resulting in serious secondary accident with Team XFR GT2 (#24). Penalty TBD after race.

***Penalties added to first post***
First post updated.
Quote from Hoellsen :...
#6: clownPaint Racing (#11): +30s for chatting (normally a Drive Through, but race was finished).

Niki wasn't in the driver line-up, he may be in the team but he wasn't in THE team when he talked so i dont think thats completely a fair penalty.
Quote from BenjiMC :Niki wasn't in the driver line-up, he may be in the team but he wasn't in THE team when he talked so i dont think thats completely a fair penalty.

If he was not in the driver line-up, he should not have joined the server. Especially not when the race is not over.
Quote from BenjiMC :Niki wasn't in the driver line-up, he may be in the team but he wasn't in THE team when he talked so i dont think thats completely a fair penalty.

Nevertheless, he is a member of the team and joined the server with the intention of congratulating his teammates. The fact that he wasn't a driver for that race and joined anyway is technically a form of password abuse--he should never have been there, and it's the team's responsibility to keep him from joining/chatting.

In the future, we would like team leaders to instruct their drivers not to join the server at the end of the race until their in-server driver reports that ALL finishers have crossed the line.
Can't disagree with that.
Quote from Hoellsen :

A warning is issued to everyone to obey Yellow Flags. The accident between #8 and #24 was purely #8's fault, #24 could have lessened the impact by actually doing what Yellow Flag's mean: slow down, prepare to stop. The brakes weren't touch one second in this incident. Should such a situation occur again, we are considering giving penalties.

we agree with that and we are sorry about that
The appeal by cP is rejected.

The penalty for a chat is a drive through, if a penalty has to be given in the last hour of a race (or after the race), it is either 30s for a drive through or 45s for a stop and go, as it says in the rules. That is the way LFS handles it (last 3 laps) and the FIA handles it. Therefore, we handle it that way as well. Besides, the actual drive through the pit lane may be shorter, the time you lose entering and exiting the pits however should make up for it (at least seen on an average for all tracks in MoE).

Claiming he was not part of your line up may be true in a very narrow point of view. He is still part of your team, though. Therefore it is up to your team's responsibility to keep your drivers' discipline up high enough in order not to get penalized.

Besides, what individual penalty is there to give? MoE is NOT an individual scoring racing series, it's a team series. Therefore, a team has to stand up for the wrong doings by one of their members, no matter whether in the driver line up or not. It is up to the team to take individual discipline matters.
Quote from Hoellsen :

Just a short notice, not say this is wrong, just to clarify my action (driving the #24 car GT2 car)
When the yellow flag come out after me entering the second sector I couldn't see any car but I suspected it was there somewhere. When I first saw beside the road it stood still. Right after that I have made up my mind (that there was no danger) I didn't hasitate, just had the hammer down. When the car started to move and backed up on the track I thought I could avoid it by turning right, but the driver in #8 had decided to hurry up to get from the race line I suppose. The result was a major impact which damaged our car badly. I find it hard to do otherwise at the time being, I thought I did absolutly all I could do. Now afterwards I realize this could have been avoided if I had done what I should have, slow down and be prepared to stop and I'm really sorry for this.

Blindness

EDIT: Doh ... sry for being blind (reading three posts above)
First post updated. New part is:

#7: SK Gaming (#02): +30s for avoidable contact with Mercury Racing GT2 (#22). Normally, this would have been a Drive Through, but the penalty couldn't be given until after the race. The protest was deemed in time even though it was filed more than an hour after the initial end of the stint of the respective driver. However, since the very same driver had to jump back into the car almost immediately due to technical problems for his teammate, the stint of the respective driver is deemed to have ended with the race at approximately 18:15 CET. The protest was filed at 19:04 CET (board time) which means it was within an hour of the end of the stint.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG