The online racing simulator
UF1000, Aston Cadet, Pool 5
I thought I was fast with the UF1000, but no. Was a few days on holiday and found myself placed in pool 5. There are a few nice things about a holiday. One of them is that you are able to achieve lots of PB's during the race :static:.

Even in pool 5 I had a hard time to keep up with the front runners. Most of the race I travelled around position 5-7. In the last laps I had a good struggle with Osoi, was driving 5th at the moment. Osoi was faster but made a few little mistakes so I could stay ahead of him.

At the start of the last lap I knew the gap was big enough to finish ahead of him. It must have been the holiday that made my nerves a bit softer so I began te make a few mistakes myself. I even blew the last corner and ran wide. Osoi took the chance and managed to finish a few inches ahead. Next time I'll watch you closely Osoi .
Osoi is like the Iceman from the movie Top Gun. He just wears you down
I watched via Spectate and was chearing Osoi on. It was very exciting. Osoi commented on what a great finish it was and that he had a good time racing against you.
Heh, that was quite a race. I was trying very hard to catch up, and praying that I could get by without contact. That last corner was like a miracle. And even still, I barely crossed the line ahead.

We've raced together a bit in the past, but this season I think you've always been in faster pools. Now I'll be trying extra hard to catch up to your hotlaps so maybe we can race again someday.

Thanks for some great racing, HeerBommel!

[NASSA] Osoi
After my brake stuck on and I went to spectate, I watched these two battle it out. Being on Voice with NASSA Osoi on the last lap, I was just screaming at him to GO GO GO....lol.

Was a great battle you two had, and sometimes that's all it takes to make a race great no matter where you finish.

Kudos to you both for keeping it clean as well.

(NASSA) ANT
It is good to read that you guys also enjoyed the race . Those few inches did not bother me. You sayed the magick word AtomAnt: It was a great battle and we both made it to the finish to enjoy it.

I also considered a more aggressive approach but my calculator told me that an 'off track' experiance would cost me 4 places. Sometimes it is easier to hunt than to be chased. My first and only lap in the 1:08.xx was an accident while I was hunting someone else earlier in the race.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG